Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Baffled By McGregor's Move: He's Under Contract To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hes under contract in MMA. Not boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      when the hell did i ever say i kidnap kids??? im black, most black people dont even pick up their own damn kids
      dont try to act like you didnt *****, I was hosting that talkshoe that nigth when you ass called in went on your :my kids arent even mines I kidnapped them when they were little so they dotn even know im not their dad rant, your a dumb nukka everyone here knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        when the hell did i ever say i kidnap kids??? im black, most black people dont even pick up their own damn kids
        Speak for yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
          dont try to act like you didnt *****, I was hosting that talkshoe that nigth when you ass called in went on your :my kids arent even mines I kidnapped them when they were little so they dotn even know im not their dad rant, your a dumb nukka everyone here knows it.
          I never said anything like that, thats down right stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Because Mcgregor has never fought someone with striking as good as Mayweather. He's going to be hit by shots and angles he's never considered and if he doesnt see them he cant prepare for the blow. Secondly have you seen McGregor lunging in with his shots? he got tagged by Alavarez and Aldo coming in. If he lunges like that Mayweather tags him much cleaner than Aldo and Alvarez and puts him to sleep.
            You DKSA Conor McGregor

Comment

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
              You DKSA Conor McGregor
              Ah so you're just a McGregor fanboy, that explains a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Ah so you're just a McGregor fanboy, that explains a lot.
                I didnt think much of him before the Diaz rematch but his style and power makes him a great fighter especially for 155lbs

Comment

Working...
                X