Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Baffled By McGregor's Move: He's Under Contract To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Because ive dedicated years of my life learning the sport, competing, and being a fan. The judges can be bought. Lou Cipher cannot.
    Lmao you sick bastard

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
      Can you please explain how someone how gets hit by guys heavier than floyd in lighter gloves doesn't get KO'd by them , but would KO'd by floyd who breaks his hands, is lighter than Conor and is using heavier gloves?

I really want an explanation,
      Because Mcgregor has never fought someone with striking as good as Mayweather. He's going to be hit by shots and angles he's never considered and if he doesnt see them he cant prepare for the blow. Secondly have you seen McGregor lunging in with his shots? he got tagged by Alavarez and Aldo coming in. If he lunges like that Mayweather tags him much cleaner than Aldo and Alvarez and puts him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
        what commission will allow? lmfao almost every single one of them. Lomochenko got a title fight his 2nd bout.

All conor has to do is fight a few fights, let him kill paulie, than another gimmie fights than boom hes is legit and proven now vegas will give him his license and sign off on any fight.
        ????? Paulie would box circles around this guy

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
          Can you please explain how someone how gets hit by guys heavier than floyd in lighter gloves doesn't get KO'd by them , but would KO'd by floyd who breaks his hands, is lighter than Conor and is using heavier gloves?

I really want an explanation,
          Its the shots you dont see man..and Boxers are far more accurate then those MMA fighters..sad i have to actually explain this

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            ????? Paulie would box circles around this guy
            paulie a fucking bum, he pesky at most.

Comment

paulie a fucking bum, he pesky at most.
              McGregor cant box to save his life and you pick him over a proven world class boxer???wow

Comment

McGregor cant box to save his life and you pick him over a proven world class boxer???wow
                you fools give paulie too much damn credit. Dude is a bum. He will get got.

Comment

you fools give paulie too much damn credit. Dude is a bum. He will get got.
                  Yea i give a guy credit who has fought at world level over a guy with 0 boxing matches...

Comment

Yea i give a guy credit who has fought at world level over a guy with 0 boxing matches...
                    cool, you also say you kidnap kids and **** men so ehhh its clear that you kinda dumb.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-05-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                      cool, you also say you kidnap kids and **** men so ehhh.
                      when the hell did i ever say i kidnap kids??? im black, most black people dont even pick up their own damn kids

Comment

Working...
                      X