Dan Rafael: On Golovkin vs Jacobs "Strong chance it will be on HBO PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straight rip off

Comment

I see NOTHING wrong with this, I will GLADLY pay for it. Hell of a fight. Ya'll get the matchups you guys want BUT THEN WHINE when you have to pay for them!? Golovkin is guaranteed EXCITEMENT and entertainment when he steps in the ring, the greatest and most feared fighter of all time. **** yes I will pay for him everytime, even if he fights a wall.

Comment

What a pity? Team Jacobs are trying to get rich by piggybacking off GGG's name. They don't want to fight. They just want a nice payday. I guess since he's the mandatory challenger, they're going to use all the leverage he has.

Comment

Originally posted by dougingb View Post
          Maybe they could put Lara vs Foreman on the undercard. That would add loads of excitement to the card.
          People might actually pay not to watch that fight.

Comment

That's ****ing ******ed. Though if they put the Gonzalez-Cuadras rematch on the card I might buy it. No way is the main event PPV worthy, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Both PBC and HBO will be out of boxing in a few years. Fighters demanding ridiculous purses is killing them.
              The promoters are just ****ing themselves, because they won't be able to find the money to pay what their fighters demand. Time to start making that clear to these morons. Very few fighters can justify making millions.

Comment

Gonna be a flop on ppv, although i'll buy it. But they better at least put a decent undercard cause realistically it shouldn't be ppv

Comment

The only surprising thing about this is that Fat Dan is surprised.

Comment

This is a complete joke

The decreasing thirst for boxing by hbo subscribers and al haymons reckless spending of investors money , inflating boxer purses, are 2 of the factors that has led to this.

Comment

Hearing about a great undercard, should be a fun event.

Comment

Working...
                      X