No announcement yet.

People keep talking about Loma vs Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    canelo outweighed floyd by 15 lbs on fight night..was that not a fair fight? elite fighters don't lose to orlando salido, under any circumstances. he got beat by salido man...salido. loma is a great talent, deserves all the praise and whatnot. but he lost to salido.
    haha... yea, floyd lost weight between the weigh in and the fight night weight... talk about being naive.. floyd was not 150 fight night... more like close to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      Why would the fight be a no contest?? he agreed to fight and lost...lets move on, no need to even try to defend it
      What's to defend? He should be praised for taking that fight...not only that but it was very close and he hurt salido late.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Give me examples. High profile fighters. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but let's see.
        Corrales vs castillo 3

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          canelo outweighed floyd by 15 lbs on fight night..was that not a fair fight? elite fighters don't lose to orlando salido, under any circumstances. he got beat by salido man...salido. loma is a great talent, deserves all the praise and whatnot. but he lost to salido.
          Yea ok...that's why most pros fight 15 no hopers before they ever get in the ring with a salido type opponent.

Comment

For those who say that Loma fighting Salido again wouldn't mean anything -- while I do agree that in reality it wouldn't prove a whole lot -- it would mean something in terms of showing on his official record that he rematched and redeemed a loss, for whatever that's worth.

Comment

No need for a rematch. Salido is old and shot since the Loma fight. I thought Loma won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                For those who say that Loma fighting Salido again wouldn't mean anything -- while I do agree that in reality it wouldn't prove a whole lot -- it would mean something in terms of showing on his official record that he rematched and redeemed a loss, for whatever that's worth.

Did Pacquiao rematch Medgeon Singsurat, and Rustico Torrecampo? No need to rematch Salido. He can fight Vargas, and Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Corrales vs castillo 3
                  Good but that was after Castillo had already missed weight in the rematch and in the third fight he missed weight by 5 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Paul Williams beat everyone he ever faced.

Comment

Stop maxi lol, weight didn't matter here, the fight goes the same way regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X