Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor drew twice (nearly triple)as many buys in 1 year than entire boxing s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Nobody could ever claim you're racist toward whites.
    You're an idiot mate.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      the biggest star in combat sports...did you make this assertion? i may have quote the wrong poster...my bad...he is far from the biggest star and definitely isnt making the most coin
      I did. And you talk about things that didn't challenge that at all.

He's made 4 million+ PPVs this year alone

No one can deny he's the biggest star in combat sports right now. No one draws like him, PPV, social media, gates, nothing.

Comment

All Mcgregor needs is another equal hyped opponent and they will probably surpass Pacquiao-Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          All Mcgregor needs is another equal hyped opponent and they will probably surpass Pacquiao-Mayweather.
          ROFL. You people are focking nuts with your Conor jocking. He can't even come close to Mayweather-Canelo against Aldo or Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I did. And you talk about things that didn't challenge that at all.

He's made 4 million+ PPVs this year alone

No one can deny he's the biggest star in combat sports right now. No one draws like him, PPV, social media, gates, nothing.
            this a boxing forum bro....**** Conor and his puppetmaster, Vana White.

dude is not the biggest star in combat sports....many people dont even know who he is

Canelo is a far bigger star than Conor....so is cotto

outside of his little island and the bar crawl beer chuggers circuit, his fan base isnt that big.

"the guy they want floyd to fight"...."the guy who acts like mayweather " " the guy who called out floyd and got chocked out" is who people i know call him.....stars are known by their name bro

his popularity is gaining steam but he is definitely not the biggest star in combat sports. he is a swagger jacker who doesnt have the talent to back it up

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              lay off the sauce....2 million would be unreal....4 million + is not gonna happen. Mayweather and Pac are global icons.....McGregor is the face of an organization...levels to this bro....that'll never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                lay off the sauce....2 million would be unreal....4 million + is not gonna happen. Mayweather and Pac are global icons.....McGregor is the face of an organization...levels to this bro....that'll never happen.
                Mcgregor is pretty much as global right now, his PPV's sell as much as Pacquiao and Mayweathers vs nobodies. All he needs is another one of himself, like Pacquiao/Mayweather had each other. There isn't even a Canelo as far as I know, maybe if he can get Ronda in with him and people aren't disgusted by it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  What were his purses for those fights?

that gucci
                  that fendi
                  that prada

Comment

Well, boxing is dead in the U.S. while UFC is booming business. What do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      You sound ignorant af mah dood. I suggest you get off boxing's nuts and open your eyes.

2016 and people are still using the "guys in speedos hugging each other" insult.

It's pretty obvious you know nothing about MMA and it shows. You're just repeating something you heard someone else say.
                      Repeating something I heard someone else said? is not what I said true?? Don't UFC fighters roll around the floor hugging each other wearing speedos??

And I saw UFC 200 because Brock Lesnar was in it. Cormier vs Anderson Silva. The fight was 90% one guy on top of the other not even throwing alot of punches.

So gtfo with that chit as I have watched UFC. And if you love it so much I suggest you log off NSB and go hang out on some skin head UFC forum

Comment

Working...
                      X