Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor drew twice (nearly triple)as many buys in 1 year than entire boxing s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    Take away McGregor then look at the numbers...

I don't even follow MMA and I watch all of his fights and press conferences.

Also didnt he fight like 3-4 times this year? All good fights against top fighters in different divisions. I am not shocked that he has sold more PPVs than boxing this year
    Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey, even Bisping can all do good or respectable numbers...better than Ward/GGG at least lol in terms of PPV.

Boxing has no real PPV stars about right now, closest would be Joshua or Canelo. They both do well in terms of live gate but we need to see them crack the U.S PPV market although Joshua doesn't really have to because he's doing great PPV in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Lol, Mr.160k not good enough to do better than 600k GGG did.
      Golovkin did 600k in USA? Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Golovkin did 600k in USA? Lies.
        160k doe I'm waiting for unofficial scores that says Ward done 97k.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          McGregor is the biggest star in combat sports.
          mcgregor is a swagger jacker who is NOT an all time great martial artist or fighter...he is a very good fighter with charisma...nothing more or less

all my beer chugging bar crawlers know who he is but the average person, kids....Conor who?

They are trying to make him the biggest star....i doubt he does better numbers than Canelo, Cotto and Manny every year with the same amount of fights. Plus their purses are larger

Comment

160k doe I'm waiting for unofficial scores that says Ward done 97k.
            Mr. pull up welterweights will be fighting another no name soon. Hopefully you GGG fanatics will have more to talk about than fighters who actually seek challenges and their ppv numbers

Loma, Chocolatito, Kov, and Ward take risks...BUD takes risks as well.......GGG wants to be a star with making concessions or taking risks.....he'll be shot and 40 years old before he do things they have done....move up, defend vs champions, unify belts IN THE RING!!!!

Comment

Lol, Mr.160k not good enough to do better than 600k GGG did.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Mr. pull up welterweights will be fighting another no name soon. Hopefully you GGG fanatics will have more to talk about than fighters who actually seek challenges and their ppv numbers

Loma, Chocolatito, Kov, and Ward take risks...BUD takes risks as well.......GGG wants to be a star with making concessions or taking risks.....he'll be shot and 40 years old before he do things they have done....move up, defend vs champions, unify belts IN THE RING!!!!
                aeee yo my boy Richard White man Whiteboy just told me that the real numbers are 97k PPV total for Ward Vs. Kovalev he got inside news but can't prove it hahahahahahaha!
                MR.97k!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                  In MMA also the best tend to fight the best. Not like boxing were frauds hide and protect the 0 against cherry-picked opposition.
                  Pretty sure Dana is protecting his cash cow (McGregor) from nurmagomedov

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    I don't think Broner is necessarily the same. He's classless imo. McGregor is more funny but stays humble in victory or defeat.

There are better examples out there.
                    Broner could buy a fleet of Mcgregors.

You like Connor's complexion more than Broner's....just say it...no need posting nonsense.

It's how ya'll are.

Comment

aeee yo my boy Richard White man Whiteboy just told me that the real numbers are 97k PPV total for Ward Vs. Kovalev he got inside news but can't prove it hahahahahahaha!
                      MR.97k!!!!
                      Take a break Freedom...

Ward is living the life you could only dream of...hating him from your hovel won't improve your sorry lot in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X