Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor drew twice (nearly triple)as many buys in 1 year than entire boxing s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Still better than 97k... lil bosco.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      Boxing actually takes a tremendous amount of talent. UFC fans dont even like boxing. They think it is boring. They want to see "real fighting" which to them is two guys in speedos rolling around on the floor hugging eachoter.
      You sound ignorant af mah dood. I suggest you get off boxing's nuts and open your eyes.

2016 and people are still using the "guys in speedos hugging each other" insult.

It's pretty obvious you know nothing about MMA and it shows. You're just repeating something you heard someone else say.
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-29-2016, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Take a break Freedom...

Ward is living the life you could only dream of...hating him from your hovel won't improve your sorry lot in life.
        these dudes are pathetic

Crawford, Loma, Ward, Kovalev, Chocolatito, Keith Thurman, are out here lining up big fights taking risks

anyone who has GGG top 5 p4p with the level of opposition he has faced have no credibility at all.....the guy has one of the worst resumes all time for a top 5 p4p entrant. NO big wins at all.....belts won in board rooms not the ring...they eat it up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Broner could buy a fleet of Mcgregors.

You like Connor's complexion more than Broner's....just say it...no need posting nonsense.

It's how ya'll are.
          Isn't his highest payday like 1-2 million?

Love this place. One day I'm called a racist towards whites, the other day towards blacks

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            mcgregor is a swagger jacker who is NOT an all time great martial artist or fighter...he is a very good fighter with charisma...nothing more or less

all my beer chugging bar crawlers know who he is but the average person, kids....Conor who?

They are trying to make him the biggest star....i doubt he does better numbers than Canelo, Cotto and Manny every year with the same amount of fights. Plus their purses are larger
            how did any of that have anything to do with what I wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              how did any of that have anything to do with what I wrote?
              the biggest star in combat sports...did you make this assertion? i may have quote the wrong poster...my bad...he is far from the biggest star and definitely isnt making the most coin

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                What were his purses for those fights?
                We don't know for sure because we don't know the percentage of the PPV he gets... But he's making A LOT more than the 2-3 million his guaranteed purse shows.

It was estimated that he made around 40-50 million for his three PPV's this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  there's no question mma is killing boxing right now.
                  Correction: Conor is killing it right now. He is a perfect example of why you need marketable stars to sell a sport. There aren't this huge new influx of MMA fans so much as Conor fans..

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    these dudes are pathetic

Crawford, Loma, Ward, Kovalev, Chocolatito, Keith Thurman, are out here lining up big fights taking risks

anyone who has GGG top 5 p4p with the level of opposition he has faced have no credibility at all.....the guy has one of the worst resumes all time for a top 5 p4p entrant. NO big wins at all.....belts won in board rooms not the ring...they eat it up lol
                    Everybody has to take risks but their lil Gigi.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Isn't his highest payday like 1-2 million?

Love this place. One day I'm called a racist towards whites, the other day towards blacks
                      Nobody could ever claim you're racist toward whites.

Comment

Working...
                      X