Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo Why are "Fans" of the "Slick Bruva" Boxing Hating on a Slick Bruva Like Loma?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here some more:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729840

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=702351

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729834

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729850

but they not hatin doe......

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I don't see the point of your post. Yes it makes me uncomfortable to be associated with bigots, racists,and ignoramuses such as yourself but Loma is the exact type of fighter I love to watch so I'll deal with it. The more pertinent question is why you hate on every slick fighter that has some melanin in their skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          your anecdotal feelings is very inaccurate.

kellerman says he's the best fighter p4p.

i agree.
          The funny thing about people like you who look at life by skin color is last week you were insulting Kellerman for recognizing Ward's work vs. Kovalev, but today you're using his opinion to further your cause. It's delusion at its finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            You know who you are....
            You know who im talking about.

People who love to defend boxing skills, slickness, "athleticism" you know,

things that are usually attributed to a "certain" type of boxers....

usually american, usually supported by a "certain" "crowd,"

not standing behind a fellow slick bruva from another mother?

Geez,

i wonder why that is???????

Shouldnt THEY get behind loma based on his skills, slickness, and athleticism????

Its hard out here on a brudah.

Comment

On instgram, black fight fans who support the slick boxers like Floyd, Rigo and Ward are all trying to **** on Lomachenko. I know why. I'm not gonna say every single black fight fan is like that but all it takes is one or two to start it up. It's like being a person of color and being harassed one day for no reason by a white cop. It can change the way you view all white cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                The "slick bruva lovahs" seem to like Lomachenko. Since last night I've only seen a few jerkoffs crying about his win over Walters.

Enough with this crap, go back to making Drumpf threads in the lounge.
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=729839

smdh.....

you are part of the white guilt liberal cuckery im talking about....

you hate white people because you want to appear cool towards minorities....

Comment

Boxingscene needs to start doing something about the race baiting it's ridiculous now, every thread there's posters like this trying to cause arguments about race.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    On instgram, black fight fans who support the slick boxers like Floyd, Rigo and Ward are all trying to **** on Lomachenko. I know why. I'm not gonna say every single black fight fan is like that but all it takes is one or two to start it up. It's like being a person of color and being harassed one day for no reason by a white cop. It can change the way you view all white cops.

just look at this thread!!!!!!

you got rich white people hating on a white boxer talking about did his opponent take a dive yet they want to pretend like there is no hate for loma.....

its pathetic.

they dont get it...

just like they still dont get why trump won......

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Boxingscene needs to start doing something about the race baiting it's ridiculous now, every thread there's posters like this trying to cause arguments about race.
                      typical triggered liberal.

calling for censorship.

you dont have to post in thread.

do you have to be in a much more important righteous thread than here?

GO THERE.

Comment

Working...
                      X