Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Pacquiao can make Loss excuses, but Walters 1 year off cant...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pacquiao can make Loss excuses, but Walters 1 year off cant...?

Interesting how that works huh.

Many of the #48 hopefuls are saying that Walters is A class...sure...maybe...he's definitely a B+ power with his pop alone. So the guy says that a year off ''ring rust'' gave Loma the edge. He gives an excuse that boxing fans themselves always talk about ACTIVITY, yet how in the fck when Walters states his reason its not good enough but with Pac since Morales 1 (aside from his 2 previous KO losses) his reasons are approved.

Walters is good, we all get that, but the fact of the matter is he only fought once in 2016 and Loma wasn'T high-tech until after the 4th round. They were just playing chessmatch...

I guess #48 purists raved about the post Algieri bout, Loma is now #1 p4p or ''better'' than Ward as many troll around.. Didn't know Ward fought a year off Walter's style opponent ala Kovalev

Did Manny quit then made excuses about it not quitting?
    Yes socks, in a fight he gave his all to try to win.

Comment

Pacquiao never quit in any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Interesting how that works huh.

Many of the #48 hopefuls are saying that Walters is A class...sure...maybe...he's definitely a B+ power with his pop alone. So the guy says that a year off ''ring rust'' gave Loma the edge. He gives an excuse that boxing fans themselves always talk about ACTIVITY, yet how in the fck when Walters states his reason its not good enough but with Pac since Morales 1 (aside from his 2 previous KO losses) his reasons are approved.

Walters is good, we all get that, but the fact of the matter is he only fought once in 2016 and Loma wasn'T high-tech until after the 4th round. They were just playing chessmatch...

I guess #48 purists raved about the post Algieri bout, Loma is now #1 p4p or ''better'' than Ward as many troll around.. Didn't know Ward fought a year off Walter's style opponent ala Kovalev
        Get it straight loser. Walters was never that good. Because he was a black man that knocked out washed up past prime donaire the urban demographic was on his nuts for it and hyped him up. But he was never that good. And a superior top flight fighter in Lomo abused him the way a superior fighter is supposed to with a scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
          Pacquiao never quit in any fight.
          I see, so therefore Duran, given his prolific legacy at Lightweight meant nothing and SRL was just toying around in bout 1?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            I see, so therefore Duran, given his prolific legacy at Lightweight meant nothing and SRL was just toying around in bout 1?
            Isn't this thread about Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Get it straight loser. Walters was never that good. Because he was a black man that knocked out washed up past prime donaire the urban demographic was on his nuts for it and hyped him up. But he was never that good. And a superior top flight fighter in Lomo abused him the way a superior fighter is supposed to with a scrub.
              I never said Walters was A level, idiot. ''demographic'' has what the fck to do with trolls claiming him #1 p4p. best part is write a letter to Ring ****zine and claim Loma to be #1 p4p...

Comment

Lmao, why you comparing Walters to ATGs? Are you insane?
                He's a good fighter that got outclassed then quit, nothing more nothing less... just accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                  Isn't this thread about Pacquiao?
                  no the context is quitting in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                    Lmao, why you comparing Walters to ATGs? Are you insane?
                    He's a good fighter that got outclassed then quit, nothing more nothing less... just accept it.
                    yeah I'm insane. Walters invented quitting too. And Loma is p4p #1 now...

what is this, standup?

Comment

Working...
                    X