Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Has a Fighter Ever Mocked his Opponent Like That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Has a Fighter Ever Mocked his Opponent Like That?

The stare down at the end of the round was like what? Then the waving off. Then climbing on the ring ropes to raise his hands in the air when Walters was walking toward him to congratulate him. Man, for what was supposed to be a close fight, Loma made him look like a lost little boy. That was insane.

walters looked real bad out there.after the fight lomachenko rubbed it in some more when said that walters is not a fighter after quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      walters looked real bad out there.after the fight lomachenko rubbed it in some more when said that walters is not a fighter after quitting.
      It was one-sided all the way. Loma is the goods.

Comment

The stopping and stare down at the end of the fifth was crazy...

Comment

If you meant it as a literal question, Rigo has done the same thing. In MMA, Anderson Silva took it a few steps further, and Fabricio Werdum is the KING of trolling opponents.
          And, then there's this;

I'm sure some turd will take this post as an attack on Loma somehow so I have to add this disclaimer; Loma is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            The stare down at the end of the round was like what? Then the waving off. Then climbing on the ring ropes to raise his hands in the air when Walters was walking toward him to congratulate him. Man, for what was supposed to be a close fight, Loma made him look like a lost little boy. That was insane.
            The first 2 rounds were pretty good. Both men were feinting, moving into range, throwing some good shots...all the things you'd expect from two of the better fighters in a division.

thing is, I think it was in round 4 when Walters tried his vaunted uppercuts and failed, he landed to the body and didn't phase Loma. That broke his heart, not just the shots that Loma himself was landing.

Comment

We thought Walters was a good fighter, but really we've just forgotten that most boxers today lacked the fundamental skills fighters possess in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                If you meant it as a literal question, Rigo has done the same thing. In MMA, Anderson Silva took it a few steps further, and Fabricio Werdum is the KING of trolling opponents.
                And, then there's this;

I'm sure some turd will take this post as an attack on Loma somehow so I have to add this disclaimer; Loma is wonderful.
                Oh yeah. Who can forget the Maryorga bit? Haha. This is one thing that made him more fun to watch. It definitely adds to it. I'll take a closer look at Rigo, Silva and Werdum who I've never heard of. Thanks for info...

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
                  We thought Walters was a good fighter, but really we've just forgotten that most boxers today lacked the fundamental skills fighters possess in the past.
                  I've actually had this same thought. What is the deal? Are trainers not teaching them anymore? It's strange.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Oh yeah. Who can forget the Maryorga bit? Haha. This is one thing that made him more fun to watch. It definitely adds to it. I'll take a closer look at Rigo, Silva and Werdum who I've never heard of. Thanks for info...
                    Werdum is a real character. These aren't even his best but it gives you an idea;

Comment

Working...
                    X