Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Has a Fighter Ever Mocked his Opponent Like That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Got any excuses tonight roy"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      You better start showing Loma some got dang respect!! Announce him as #1 P4P!! Do it!!
      I posted something about Mares looking smaller than Cuellar and a guy randomly quotes me and says; "Loma destroys them both!"
      Lol. It's starting already. Loma=new Golovkin around here. People work him into every conversation.

Oh, and, just in case; "Loma is wonderful".

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        "Got any excuses tonight roy"
        LOL. Hey, now. That was a great one! One of my favorites. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Remember way back when pernell pulled down mayweathers pants and then got decked

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            He felt that 3rd left hook, and it ruined him for the remainder of the fight.
            Man I said the exact same thing when we were watching it live....

Comment

Remember way back when pernell pulled down mayweathers pants and then got decked
              Went back and watched. Hilarious. Ha. And Wayne Kelly took Whitaker's punch like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Went back and watched. Hilarious. Ha. And Wayne Kelly took Whitaker's punch like a champ.
                Yeah, I had to go back and rewatch... Fight is crazy, so many wild things happen in that fight...

Ref got chin, he didn't even blink

Comment

Yeah, I had to go back and rewatch... Fight is crazy, so many wild things happen in that fight...

Ref got chin, he didn't even blink
                  Based on crazy things happening alone, it reminded me of Mayweather-Judah. Oddly enough, Roger was involved in that craziness as well. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Based on crazy things happening alone, it reminded me of Mayweather-Judah. Oddly enough, Roger was involved in that craziness as well. Haha.
                    Roger always involved somehow in crazy fights.. Victor ortiz ko,,, remember the wild brawl that roger had with Vinny paz... Love that fight.. Black mamba roger is shoulder rolling and bombing rights all night long..

Comment

Roger always involved somehow in crazy fights.. Victor ortiz ko,,, remember the wild brawl that roger had with Vinny paz... Love that fight.. Black mamba roger is shoulder rolling and bombing rights all night long..
                      TBH, no. I've never seen that fight. Going to go back and watch it, though. From what I heard about it, roger was dominant. And well, Vinny never was great IMO. Lot of energy but he lacked technique in a big way.

Comment

Working...
                      X