Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can All agree Lomachenko dominated a prime fighter more than mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
    Did you see the fight? Mayweather didn't back peddle, he stood right in front of Nelo.
    Yeah I saw it, it was boring and he ran.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
      Then you're either blind or an idiot.
      Probably the reason you're in the red!

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
        Then you're either blind or an idiot.
        Probably the reason you're in the red!
        Calm down, no need to get your sensitive panties in a bunch. I'm in red cuz I'm made a few Floydboys cry.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          You and 90% of people on this boards are morons if you actually believe this. Walters was clipped by Donaire at the end of round one and literally was blessed the round was over and then won with a punch to the back of the head. Walters was never more than a big guy with power.

Loma needs to beat someone far better to be even top 8-5 P4P
          he still has a better pound for pound prime fighter man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            You can compare Lomachenko's victory over Walters to Floyd's against Diego Corrales, Diego Corrales was definitley a more proven bigger killer than Walters at 130 lbs and unlike Walters was #5 P4P at the time if I'm not mistaken, when the betting started Corrales was actually favored to win, but during the build up it was revealed that Corrales was in court over some dometic violence BS and on the day of the fight the odds were even, Lomachenko on the other hand was a huge favorite going into the fight vs Walters because of Walters inactivity and him not proving himself at 130 lbs.

I think Floyd vs Corrales was a better win and a more complete performance where Floyd forced the corner to stop the fight and not due to his opponent giving up.
            please read my post.

That deigo corrales was just back from a domestic abuse trial. just saying

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
              Why exactly would I be on suicide watch? XD we all aren't emotional bi!tches like you.

I am a Loma fan, Love his footwork and his ability to bob and weave while on the move is beautiful. He is turning his punches over very impressively now and he is legit the first guy I seen slap a guy's glove down to land a hook over it(Against Russell). Still don't think it's a forgone conclusion that he could beat Linares or even Crolla and with guys like Mikey and Rances I'd expect him to lose. I think Shafikov would probably beat him tbh.
              besides being suicidal you are a liar and not a loma fan

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                besides being suicidal you are a liar and not a loma fan
                Because it fits your delusion? You are a sad tiny pathetic little man, kys and do everyone here a favour.

Comment

Why is Lomachenko being mentioned in the same breath as Floyd? Joke

Comment

Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                      Floyd ran from Canelo??? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X