Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Pacquiao retiring on his stool like Sosa, but I dont think Loma can knock Pac out cold, its either a UD for Loma or Pacquiao retires on his stool from being swarmed on like a gnat by Loma with arm punch fluries and Pac cant keep up.

It should be interesting though Pac has a punchers chance but he wont be able to hit Loma, Pac is slow and flat footed now and has trouble with very slick fighters, Pac had trouble hitting Tim Bradley imagine trying to land clean on Loma?

Comment

3 words: straight left hand

Comment

All the people voting lomachenko are ******ed lol.

Unless pac is shot to ****, the only way this fight ends is with a pac ko.

That straight left hand is too quick too powerful, pac sets it up to well with too much experience and loma is going to eat it, guaranteed. He's too small to handle pac's power.

Comment

Unless Pac is shot to ****, If you think lomachenko beats Pac in any universe, you don't know **** about boxing.

He's not getting away from that left hand, he's never seen anything like it, and if you think a featherweight is going to stand up to Pac's power then I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-10-2017, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I have Lomachenko via late stoppage.

Comment

Idiots having Floyd knock Loma out at 130 but at 140 a Prime PAC would get schooled.

Lol. This website.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Idiots having Floyd knock Loma out at 130 but at 140 a Prime PAC would get schooled.

Lol. This website.
                Makes me laugh either.....

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I'm a big Loma fan, but a prime 140 Pac swamps Lomachenko. Lmfao this ain't no f**king Jason Sosa or Nicholas Walters were talking about here.
                  Last edited by Mike D; 04-10-2017, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I'm a big Loma fan, but a prime 140 Pac swamps Lomachenko . Prime Pac would demolish that ass. Lmfao this ain't no f**king Jason Sosa or Nicholas Walters were talking about here.
                    Because prime pacquiao actually knows when to le his hands go when needed and when to be a counter puncher.

Peole here acts like prime pacquiao is going to be a jason sosa where they think he is goung to be flat footed and just le loma punish him, lol. It makes me laugh knowing how a featherweight pacquiao would demolish sosa inside six rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Peole here acts like prime pacquiao is going to be a jason sosa where they think he is goung to be flat footed and just le loma punish him, lol. It makes me laugh knowing how a featherweight pacquiao would demolish sosa inside six rounds
                      A lot of these dudes hate Pacquiao so much that they've been totally blinded. Hell a lot of them would probably pick Sosa at 140 over Manny if you give them a chance. For f**k's sake Loadedwrap's thinks that f**king Marcos Maidana would obliterate any version of Pacquiao, lmfao.
                      Last edited by Mike D; 04-10-2017, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X