Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: Kovalev's Loss Showed Golovkin is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's just stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
      KOVALEV WON BUT I do agree, Golovkin is way more dangerous and a superior KILLER. Golovkin gets rid of Ward in 3 rounds as opposed to Kovalev taking it by decision.
      LMAO , Officially found the most ******ed guy on this forums.

GGG won't beat Ward unless he carries a gun inside that ring, and beware that I like GGG a lot.

Comment

• After watching the Kovalev/Ward fight it was quite apparent to me that GGG would have the edge on both these fighters. They both would I've been very uncomfortable if GGG was there opponent. They both would I've struggled with the attack and relentless pressure. I saw two fighters that were good but not great.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          what a ****** SMH

righto kafkod, Brook is not a welter * sigh *
          Not when he weighs in at 159.8lbs for a MW title fight. You still haven't got your head around the way weight divisions work in boxing?

Brook weighed in heavier than Golovkin and he was still heavier at the last fight day weight check. True or false?
          Last edited by kafkod; 11-24-2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Much smaller man?

Brook weighed in heavier than Golovkin and he was heavier in the ring on fight night. I knew he would land punches and give GGG a real fight while it lasted. Kel Brook is a damned good boxer.
            Your boy Kovalev lost just like I said, I'll talk with you again after Canelo beats GGG Sep 2017.

Cheers

Comment

• this obsession people have with golovkin is worse than the peak of the floyd/manny stuff

i think ive seen golovkin mentioned more than kovalev or ward, its like he fought that night

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                Your boy Kovalev lost just like I said, I'll talk with you again after Canelo beats GGG Sep 2017.

Cheers
                Sept 2017! Bwahaha!

Comment

Not when he weighs in at 159.8lbs for a MW title fight. You still haven't got your head around the way weight divisions work in boxing?

Brook weighed in heavier than Golovkin and he was still heavier at the last fight day weight check. True or false?
                  Yet Brook had never fought @160 against 160 guys, it don't matter if you heavier than your opponent, you are not used to fighting guys your size, Why do you think Brook will move down again to 147............................................bec ause he's a fuc#$% WW, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    He must mean better all around technically ..because given Kovalev large size and long arms If he wasn't able to do anything with Ward (not that he did nothing.) Then it's hard to believe that GGG, who is a lot smaller than Ward at this point will be able to do with him. We all seen GGG struggle with the slickness of a novice like Monroe Jr.

Probably wouldn't be a fight worth watching anyway all Ward will do is grab bully and hold GGG and GGG is not the type of fighter to disengage...
                    You said GGG struggled with MONROE? Come on bruh, I know its Thanksgiving and the cold ones are flowing but struggled?

Comment

you are an idiot kafkod, the same idiot you have always been

1) fight-night weight.....or, water-weight..... is completely irrelevant.... the total amount of functional muscle-mass and conditioning that you can take into a fight is determined at the official weigh-in, not 1 day later.... so stop being stupid

2) Kell Brook just stated that he can make 147, you utter ******

Comment

Working...
                      X