Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: Kovalev's Loss Showed Golovkin is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    GGG is now somehow getting credit for Kovalev fighting someone GGG ducked.
    +ahahha

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Lol. At this forum, all threads lead to GGG, if you follow them far enough.

nah, but all ******ed conversations lead to you LMAO

go on then, tell us again how the welterweight Brook, is not actually a welterweight

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        who cares how many pies Brook ate during camp, ****head ?

Brook just stated that he can make 147 you tard
        Was Kel heavier than Golovkin because of water weight or pie weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          nah, but all ******ed conversations lead to you LMAO

go on then, tell us again how the welterweight Brook, is not actually a welterweight
          Kel ate a lot of fish and chips
          And he ate a lot of pies.
          And he turned into a middleweight
          Before our fucking eyes.

Comment

Was Kel heavier than Golovkin because of water weight or pie weight?

WHO FKN CARES, how could either help him in a fight ?

Comment

Kel ate a lot of fish and chips
              And he ate a lot of pies.
              And he turned into a middleweight
              Before our fucking eyes.

that is basically it LMAO

you tried that all ******ed shht with Canelo

Canelo is a MW, blah, blah..... never made 154 for years, blah, blah..... would have to cut off a leg to make 154, blah, blah.....

..... then, Canelo wins a title at 154 LMAO

we told your dumb ass that Canelo was a JMW

how many L's have you taken in the last year ?

well, take yet another.....because Brook is a large welter

Comment

• Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggg

Comment

• chocolatito is not no damn P4P #1.. people say look at wards face after kovalev..well look at gonzalez face after cuadras, the guys eyes were closed and cuadras has a case to claim victory as well. .but you don't hear HBO make a big deal out of it..honestly if it wasn't for HBO shoving gonzalez in my face i would never know who he was. .and we can all unanimously agree that victory over kovalev > victory over cuadras.

and as far as who's better between kovalev and ggg..i say make ggg move up and fight him so we can all find out, it's not a fantasy fight, it's very doable..if ggg finally decides to test himself for the first time in his career, before you know it ggg is 40 yrs old with ZERO notable fights, a wasted career.

anyway ward IS P4P #1, bow down peasants

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    GGG is absolutely not better or as diverse, skilled or as big. Kovalevs far more precise, uses angles better, better combination puncher, far better counter puncher.
                    I know its not a popular opinion but its night and day and he's shown it at at the highest level. GGG gets whitewashed by Ward
                    Kovalev is flatout better than GGG in every department.
                    Agreed 100%. GGG fans have their favorite fighter floating in the clouds above everyone it would seem. But coming down to earth, any good strategist can see the ways GGG could be beaten. It isn't rocket science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                      chocolatito is not no damn P4P #1.. people say look at wards face after kovalev..well look at gonzalez face after cuadras, the guys eyes were closed and cuadras has a case to claim victory as well. .but you don't hear HBO make a big deal out of it..honestly if it wasn't for HBO shoving gonzalez in my face i would never know who he was. .and we can all unanimously agree that victory over kovalev > victory over cuadras.

and as far as who's better between kovalev and ggg..i say make ggg move up and fight him so we can all find out, it's not a fantasy fight, it's very doable..if ggg finally decides to test himself for the first time in his career, before you know it ggg is 40 yrs old with ZERO notable fights, a wasted career.

anyway ward IS P4P #1, bow down peasants

DESPERATION 10/10

Comment

Working...
                      X