No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Rigo just can't catch a break for the life of him. He gets a first round KO, HBO goes in on him trying to get it changed to a DQ.
    That was a clear NC IMO then they fk up the decision then HBO comes out influencing the commission on live TV trying super hard to to get Rigondeaux DQ'd that was beyond corrupt looking... this was boxing in a nutshell. I just can't believe we saw them do it live on TV.

Comment

• I got a hundred on Kov at +110. Hopefully the win pays for the ppv.

Or else I am out 165!

Comment

• Looks like Rigo's going to be DQ.

And the new WBA LFW Bumass Flores.

Comment

• People saying it should be a DQ. Should all fighters be rewarded with a victory if they act knocked out after being fouled? Flores was playing that ****, he didn't hit the deck straight away and was looking for th ref to DQ Rigo when he supposed to have been KO'd. If the ref started counting he would have got up, no doubt in my opinion.

Comment

• It's the refs fault...... the bell rang and he was no where in sight, he only broke them up because of the holding not because the round was over. Should be a no contest as much as I like Rigo it should be. Also there is a major difference between this and the Durrell fight if you forgot, the other guy was given a stern warning because he did I before in the fight, Rigo was never warned it was his first time. Truth be told he didn't have to hold the guys head he wasn't good and rigo was hitting him at will.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
              That was a clear NC IMO then they fk up the decision then HBO comes out influencing the commission on live TV trying super hard to to get Rigondeaux DQ'd that was beyond corrupt looking... this was boxing in a nutshell. I just can't believe we saw them do it live on TV.
              It was weird. In no way should rigo be disqualified. It should be a NC, not a knockout win for Rigo.

NC is the only thing that is needed. Although leaving it as a KO win for Rigo I will not complain because I think the guy took a dive.

Comment

• It was a bad decision ruling it a KO, DQ would have been too much I think just like the Dirrel fight shouldnt have been a DQ. NC would have been the right decision in my opinion, it was obviously after the bell intentional or not, the entire crew there dropped the ball.

Comment

• Please don't let Ward-Kovalev end with some bull**** like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbawse View Post
                    i thought boxing wasnt full of actors? wwe = boxing
                    Nowhere near as bad as Weidman's Holywood milk job he did against Mousasi.

*Looks at join date* 2 days ago.
                    *Looks at avatar* Conor Mcgregor.
                    *Looks at sig* Conor again...

What's the bet that after Mayweather makes Conor look like a 15yr old school girl in the ring, that we'll never see your account post here again.
                    Last edited by SugarRayRob; 06-17-2017, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• How long it takes before a decision gets made ko,nc or dq?

Comment

Working...
                      X