No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Because it was Kovalev putting on the clinic in landing the hard jabs, the hard right hand and dropping Ward. You should be grateful it isn't the pic where Kovalev dropped ward.
    Wtf does this have anything to do with anything? So Ward didnt land any punches all fight long? This is supposed to be an "official" thread. No bull**** bias such as your post.

PS Nice sig btw... A still "gif".

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      I smell bias here, Wrapz. Why isnt there a pic of Ward landing on Kovalev?

You should feel the total opposite.

I added more to balance it out.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Wtf does this have anything to do with anything? So Ward didnt land any punches all fight long? This is supposed to be an "official" thread. No bull**** bias such as your post.

PS Nice sig btw... A still "gif".
        He did, some jabs that snapped Kovalev's head back in the middle rounds. But most pics were looking like it was Kovalev landing and a few Ward ones.

Comment

Ward won rounds 7-12 along with Round 3 on my card. He's got a very good read on Kovalev now. That does not bode well for Kovalev, however, I expect Kovy to come out guns blazing and really push for the KD/KO in the first 6 rounds again. He won't lay off the steam either, but I expect Ward will be able to neutralize.

These guys are def. both Top 5 PFP fighters right now. I've got Choclatito and Crawford right up there with them

Comment

Picking Ward UD again, but once again, I think it'll be very close.

Comment

how about next time pick them judges; 1 from UK, 1 American & 1 Asian

Comment

King Kovalev I like it. He really is the uncrowned King.

I've got Kovalev again slightly wider.
                For me its Ward who has to adjust and I am not sure he can he showed everything he had in the locker.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post

Why not 3 asians

Comment

Ward did not sweep rounds 7-12
                    The 10th was a clear cut Kovalev round. He may well of took the 12th too

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                      Kovalev's team did not object to the judges until he was "robbed."

Comment

Working...
                      X