No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I'm just annoyed and angry Ward was robbed of a clean cut KO. Kovalev was done by the next round. Now we will have haters taking away credit..........again.........like they always do.
    yup ... this just makes both sides Salty .. this is a no win situation

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I'm just annoyed and angry Ward was robbed of a clean cut KO. Kovalev was done by the next round. Now we will have haters taking away credit..........again.........like they always do.
      Doesn't matter though. Kovalev is clearly a front runner and basically quit after that right hand had him out on his feet. So much for "Ward hits like a girl" or "Don't make Kovalev angry"

No amount of hating Ward, crying, or complaining is going to change it.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Kov checked out! He was ready to quit. Great stoppage by the referee! In addition, congratulations to Andre ward on such a spirited effort and spectacular win. He physically wore Sergey down and broke his will.

Why do people keep saying he was ready to quit? Literally no evidence of that at all, leading up to the stoppage.

Comment

• The racist cuunts here are so salty right now.

Loving it

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Look at this sucka trying to switch up from south-paw right in front of S.O.G like my man is some amature and would read it and ya'll are talking about tha body doe?! he was going to get KO doing stupid **** like this, next time listen to yo boy when I pick em. Ward by KO + 600, I got back at the bookie for robbing me with Murat-NDam OH yeah going to splash some money at stip-club mane.
            Goodness gracious that shot damn near put him to sleep. What an amateur move by Kovalev. He switched right in front of Ward and didn't make any defensive moves. Ward angled to have Kova squared up to him and landing that right full force.

Not bad for hitting like a girl lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Look at this sucka trying to switch up from south-paw right in front of S.O.G like my man is some amature and would read it and ya'll are talking about tha body doe?! he was going to get KO doing stupid **** like this, next time listen to yo boy when I pick em. Ward by KO + 600, I got back at the bookie for robbing me with Murat-NDam OH yeah going to splash some money at stip-club mane.
              Almost took Kovalev's head off. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Just bathing in the tears being shed.

Never change, NSB.
                Absolutely those 2 Ls on kovs resume will forever be proof

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  The racist cuunts here are so salty right now.

Loving it
                  I'm waiting for Donald Trump to Tweet that Kobalev got robbed and actually won the fight. Ass backwards

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                    Stevenson is a different fighter than Ward.
                    Think it would be a competitive fight.
                    Kovalev might even squeeze in a easy tune up before the fight.
                    A one handed fighter will NEVER be competitive for Andre Ward. A fighter of Ward's caliber would take away that left hand for the entire fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Why do people keep saying he was ready to quit? Literally no evidence of that at all, leading up to the stoppage.
                      When Kov kept constantly looking towards the referee for assistance it was the first sign that he was in trouble and mentally defeated.

Furthermore, his body language suggested a tired and hurt fighter who was looking for a way out by simply resigning to just to pack it in and checking out.

He lost the will to fight back and that was the reason why Tony Weeks stopped the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X