• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    3rd to last was low

Next 2 looked clean, not 100% sure
    They were low!!!

But Ward already put him on queer street with the punch upstairs!... Kovalev was groggy already!!!

Comment

• Kov was gassed looking for a break and hurt at the body. On top of that he got hurt, he was on the way out

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        1 low blow can really slow down and hurt a fighter.. imagine multiple shots...

Coming from Ward...

Man that was bad

Comment

• Kov knew he was beat.

He didn't even look confused or attempt to argue when weeks called the fight.

It looked like he was resigned to his fate. He wasn't even that upset during the post fight interview..

Comment

• More hate for Ward but he should be use to it by now but it is unfortunate I don't blame him I blame Weeks for this one. Ref sets the tone for the fight as far as what is good and what is NOT. If you allow ANY FIGHTER to get away with that Range Naturally he won't bring it because he is not being told to.

Terrible that a good fight ends in Controversy. Calling the fight was stupid this is a World Championship Fight WTF are you protecting Kovalev From? This is the fight of his Career, if he lose either let him get knocked out cold or at least get dropped a few times!

Comment

• Max saying how "incredible" this is because Ward "isn't a big puncher." Well that just puts more emphasis on the fact that he hit him in the balls with 3 shots!

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Lol dougie Fischer and Dan Rafael both think the stoppage was legit.
                In fairness Main Events don't pay them anything for their opinion so whatcha expect lol? If Kovalev was TR or GBP guy it might be different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Idk man. I don't hate Ward's chances vs Wilder. Or hell Parker for that matter. Joshua or Klitschko or even Fury & those 6'6, 260+ guys are out of the question doe.
                  Come on man one shot from Wilder and ward hits the canvas..

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Lol dougie Fischer and Dan Rafael both think the stoppage was legit.
                    Kovalev was on the queer street!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      Boxing fans mad about the stoppage yet Kovalev didn't complain much. He looked done to me, Ward broke him and probably his crap management team broke him as well before the fight.
                      My feelings exactly, at least show that you want to fight, it looked like he accepted defeat.

Comment

Working...
                      X