Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 low blow can really slow down and hurt a fighter.. imagine multiple shots...

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Are you blind? He got rocked bad by the right hand before that
      before going to the ropes he was hurt by another low blow, he was complaining to weeks go gave a ****. ward was hitting low in the previous round as well

Comment

• Terrible job by Tony Weeks. This is something I'd expect from Laurence Cole.

Comment

• Looked suspect the body shots. I'll have review the shots again. Don't want to take away the win from Ward, but **** looked mad low man.

The shot landed upstairs defiantly had Kov rocked before the blows. Ward way smart. He was digging those low shots as much as possible. He's the craftiest boxers in the game..

Comment

• Some mod needs to do some housecleaning bans in this thread. The f#cktards are out of control lmfao.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              Lol my ancestors owned yours.

Hahahaha so weak they couldn't protect their women and kids and got packed on ships like sardines.

Hahaha how pathetic
              Lol I'm not black but im glad you said that

Comment

• I think Kovalev should of got a count, for sure.

But I also agree with Roy about the borderline blows. I've always disliked when fighters had their trunks go above their navel and never considered waistline shots as low when they are above the fighter's navel.

Comment

• Boxing fans mad about the stoppage yet Kovalev didn't complain much. He looked done to me, Ward broke him and probably his crap management team broke him as well before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    Hitting someone in the balls is bodywork now?
                    So all Ward's bodywork were low blows?

I've always sensed some vulnerability in Kovalev, he's very skilled, but not very tough/durable.

Comment

• one of the slow replays showed a clear low bow.I counted the first one and one of the last ones as clear low blows.

Comment

Working...
                      X