Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those trunks were high and they landed on the belt. That was fine.

Comment

• Well looks like the judges were involved in another fix, 2 of them had Ward ahead. Bull****.

Comment

• It's a very weird stoppage. I thought Weeks was doing an absolutely terrific job refereeing the fight. Then he missed the low blow in the 7th that the replays clearly showed was low. Then he missed another one in the 8th, and then let Ward hit him 3 times in the balls before weirdly stopping the fight.

I've never made a conspiracy allegation against anything on NSB before, but if this was a gangster movie, I'd say that Weeks had a ton of money riding on Ward by TKO in the 8th. Like.. what were the odds for that? 500/1?

Comment

• Another controversial one...

This will be another PAC/JMM series...

Comment

• Kellerman: Below the belt but borderline.

If it's below the belt it is below the belt, end of the story.

Comment

• Last shot was clearly low. Bad stoppage, but only saved Kovalev from more punishment and he knew it.

Comment

• Why didn't he even get a count?

Even if it's not a low blow, which it was, he stopped him without a count. It's not right

Boxing is corrupt as anything. Need to stop staying up to watch this rubbish. Just look at the rigondeaux judge shambles before - none of the officials have a clue

Comment

• We will have to hang that stupid ****** ward. He was nagging the ref all damn night

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Dear God Ward don't go to Heavyweight.

You might have skills but their size would murder you just by clinching
                    Idk man. I don't hate Ward's chances vs Wilder. Or hell Parker for that matter. Joshua or Klitschko or even Fury & those 6'6, 260+ guys are out of the question doe.

Comment

• Kellerman: Below the belt but borderline.

If it's below the belt it is below the belt, end of the story.

Comment

Working...
                      X