Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Tests Positive For Banned Substance, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you. Just because he pissed dirty in Russia doesnīt mean he wasnīt juicing in the first place.. Browne is 37 yo, I guess he was just trying his luck. Too bad, this couldīve been a real slugfest.

Comment

After this, I'm sure that the WBA will be dumb enough to order Briggs vs. Oquendo for the Regular title. Now I don't feel bad about looking forward to Browne vs. Briggs. Too bad he's just a run of the mill juice head.

Comment

Ok, so it's back of the line for Big Daddy !! Which fighters are available to go after the bogus "regular " title ?

Comment

I told that! He's cheater and not deserve professional sport! Chagaev was beat him too easy. Some id10ts said the Chechens fooled him... Totally absurd.

Comment

He is an idiot, he was caught for taking Clen of all things.

Which just preserves muscle mass as you cut fat, it doesn't help you as a Heavyweight. He is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
              So We get to see Haye vs Briggs for the title!!!!!
              😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
              Haha...this is actually going to happen, isn't it?

I've given up hope of Haye ever earning anything. The man is a political genius. Send him to Israel/Palestine.

Comment

This was a joke anyway. Ustinov vs Oquendo or Haye for the Regular Paper title. I think Haye will take the Bellow fight for big money & then face the winner of Ruiz/Parker for the WBO. I think it will be Ustinov/ Briggs or Briggs/Oquendo. Ustinov refusing VADA testing could have hurt his position in the WBA as they overlooked him after the fallout of the Ortiz fight. You never know what the WBA is going to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  He is an idiot, he was caught for taking Clen of all things.

Which just preserves muscle mass as you cut fat, it doesn't help you as a Heavyweight. He is a moron.
                  Isn't it like a weightloss tool? Being not fat is obviously a boost for these fat asses that we call heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    Isn't it like a weightloss tool? Being not fat is obviously a boost for these fat asses that we call heavyweights.
                    It only helps you lose weight (and crucially maintain lean mass) in caloric deficit extremely useful if you are trying to make weight probably the most effective drug for anyone in the lower weight classes but absolutely useless if you aren't dieting. Also it's only useful about 8-10 weeks at a time. It's a bodybuilding drug, for when they are already at like 8% bodyfat and need to lose that extra 2-3% before a competition, not for people who are at like 15% and still have body fat to lose 'naturally' which Browne clearly has.

For a heavyweight you'd get a lot of the problems associated with bulking on clen, such as bone fragility, heart weakness, horrible shakes it isn't anabolic in humans you won't gain any more muscle than you would usually and it isn't a steroid.

Honestly it is the stupidest drug to do as a Heavyweight.

Comment

Crazy

I wonder what happens now. Haye vs Briggs in the mix ?

Comment

Working...
                      X