No announcement yet.

73% of 60 boxing media people scored it for Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Poor Freedom. Wasted his money to see Kovalev lose and get his ass whooped by Larry. Please don't be too harsh on Freedom, guys.
    You'd like to be between those two naked guys in your avatar, wouldn't you?

It appears nearly everyone who scored it for Ward has a black boxer(s) in his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      You'd like to be between those two naked guys in your avatar, wouldn't you?

It appears nearly everyone who scored it for Ward has a black boxer(s) in his avatar.
      There you go with the racist **** again. You're easily one of the biggest pos on these forums. I've had avatars and sigs of every type of boxer out there so wtf is your point? You dumb piece of ****.

Didnt you have some type of cancer or some **** at one point?

Comment

Not cancer, something just as bad though.

What has that got to do with your fetish for black men?

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Some boxing media people who picked Ward to win seemed to give him benefit of doubt in all close rounds to make the scores out to be what they predicted. That is a problem. Everyone wants their prediction to be correct.

I thought Ward would win a very close decision. But I was wrong. Kovalev clearly won and got screwed.
          ^^^^^^^

This.

The best view in the house (The ref) also said the judges got it wrong ,screwed up to be exact.

Comment

Comment

There you go with the racist **** again. You're easily one of the biggest pos on these forums. I've had avatars and sigs of every type of boxer out there so wtf is your point? You dumb piece of ****.

lol you only dislike Kov because he's a "meanie" in your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Because it was an easy fight to score. I'm surprised it was only 73%.
                Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                that was a robbery.if you have ward winning the last 6 rounds your score card is bull****.
                Exactly

You know what's really funny: Ward fans keep saying the fight was close and yet they have given Ward 6 rounds in a row...if the fight is supposedly close, how does a fighter win 6 straight rounds without the champion even getting the benefit of the doubt?

I'll tell you how, because the only way Ward wins the fight is if he wins every round post 6 and 2 of the earlier rounds but even the most idiotic of Ward fans can't give him all 6 of the first few rounds lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  ^^^^^^^

This.

The best view in the house (The ref) also said the judges got it wrong ,screwed up to be exact.
                  I had money on Kov but thought Ward won.
                  Life isn't so black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                    If thats the case dont ever gamble with who you think will win ,bet on the opposite because Ward did not deserve the W ,i didnt see any problem seeing that .

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                      Be honest. No Adrien Broner fan would bet on Kovalev.

Again, all the people who think Ward won are either black or are white guys with a fetish for black men. Notice the black fighters in their avatars.

Comment

Working...
                      X