73% of 60 boxing media people scored it for Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a poo.

Comment

Only way to solve this is a rematch, I won't argue for or against how people had the fight, if you had Kovalev winning that is fine, if you had Ward winning that is fine, I had a Draw after watching the fight again. Watching Live HBO Coverage I thought Kovalev barely held on with the Knockdown being the difference but after watching again Minus HBO Commentary I had a DRAW

Immediate rematch is a must!

Comment

Close fight that in no way was a robbery. I thought the knock down was the deciding factor but there were some close rounds that would had gone either way.

Ppl here got to score the whole round and not the last 30 seconds. Body shots do count as part of the scoring which gets forgotten or ignored

Comment

I rarely complain about HBO Commentating because I kind of like Max, Roy, and Lampley...but they were awful

Roy is still good for making a great point sometimes which may not be apparent to the other guys, but other than that, he is starting to sound bad and he was very biased towards Ward.

Max is buddy buddy with Ward and was on his d**k the whole night. Max would make love to Ward, Lomachenko and any Cuban boxer.

All 3 guys exaggerate everything, which is really annoying. Ward didn't do anything in round 1 besides getting rocked by a hard jab and Max praised him for "doing some great things".

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
            I rarely complain about HBO Commentating because I kind of like Max, Roy, and Lampley...but they were awful

Roy is still good for making a great point sometimes which may not be apparent to the other guys, but other than that, he is starting to sound bad and he was very biased towards Ward.

Max is buddy buddy with Ward and was on his d**k the whole night. Max would make love to Ward, Lomachenko and any Cuban boxer.

All 3 guys exaggerate everything, which is really annoying. Ward didn't do anything in round 1 besides getting rocked by a hard jab and Max praised him for "doing some great things".
            You should've heard Paulie and the other guy in Sky.

Ward was getting hit with power jabs and right hands in round 2 and they actively said he was winning the round. The KD happened and they went quite for what felt like 30 seconds lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Of 60 media people, 73% scored for Kovalev-Ward for Kovalev.

http://talkingboxing.co.uk/we-go-to-...kovalev-v-ward
              They robbed him plain and simple

Comment

so 73% of people who follows boxing for a living had Kovalev winning. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Of 60 media people, 73% scored for Kovalev-Ward for Kovalev.

http://talkingboxing.co.uk/we-go-to-...kovalev-v-ward
                  Because it was an easy fight to score. I'm surprised it was only 73%.

Comment

that was a robbery.if you have ward winning the last 6 rounds your score card is bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      You should've heard Paulie and the other guy in Sky.

Ward was getting hit with power jabs and right hands in round 2 and they actively said he was winning the round. The KD happened and they went quite for what felt like 30 seconds lol
                      Still crying I see.
                      Yet not prepared to discuss with any logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X