Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all those who were criticizing Ward, does he now have your respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I mean if someone didn't already have a lot of respect for Andre Ward they will likely never respect him. Awesome win and he fought his ass off to turn that fight around, but there are some people you just can't reach.
    Exactly. One particular fan here loved Ricky Hatton and his holding. A lot of others loved Postol and his excessive holding. But hate Ward lol.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 11-21-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      After watching it twice I scored it either 7-5 Kov or 6-6 with Kov still winning due to the KD in round 2.

Definitely a close fight and at best a draw but cant see how Ward won as many rounds as the judges gave him. Especially round 10.
      round 10 was very hard to judge!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        round 10 was very hard to judge!!!!
        There were about 3-4 rounds that were very hard to score yet the judges gave every single one of those rounds to Ward.

I watched round 10 a few times and each and every time I give it to Kov.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          There were about 3-4 rounds that were very hard to score yet the judges gave every single one of those rounds to Ward.

I watched round 10 a few times and each and every time I give it to Kov.
          yeah it could have went either way

Comment

Working...
          X