Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who won : kovalev or ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev . it sucks to see a guy get a clear win and be robbed.

JDJ was heated

Comment

I think Kovalev won. It was a close fight.

Comment

114-113 Ward, but there are a couple of rounds I could've scored either way.

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Subtract 50 from Kovalev to account for Freedom's alts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I had it 115-112 kov

1 kov
          2 kov plus kd
          3 kov
          4 kov
          5 Ward
          6 kov
          7 Ward
          8 Ward
          9 Ward
          10 kov
          11 Ward
          12 kov
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            Is that really the actual cards?
            If it is the real score cards then this is some heavy home cooking.
            Yes, those are the official cards. Sad but true. Shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              Did you even watch the fight? Ward almost got dropped in the 1st round with a jab, got outlanded, outworked and didn't land a significant punch. The hell you talking about?
              Ward was shaken very well by that power jab by kovalev, you could see it by the little shake his body made and the the way his legs buckled..
              However, he boxed well that round and landed a good amount of clean jabs, against that 1 punch that shaked him

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Yes, those are the official cards. Sad but true. Shameless.
                Tell em Maxi . How Kova didnt won 10 on any card??

Canelo-GGG will be only big fight which will be fun friendly from long time,no clinches and bull**** ,just toe to toe

Comment

I didn't like Ward, for many reasons, he earned my respect big time tonight but I don't think he won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilPhilly View Post
                    Ward was shaken very well by that power jab by kovalev, you could see it by the little shake his body made and the the way his legs buckled..
                    However, he boxed well that round and landed a good amount of clean jabs, against that 1 punch that shaked him
                    Yeah, it's tricky to judge that first round. It's like Ward outboxed Kovalev for the majority of the round but that 1 punch along with I think another that round messed Ward up pretty bad. I gave it to Kovalev on my scorecard, but easily could have given it to Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
                      Yeah, it's tricky to judge that first round. It's like Ward outboxed Kovalev for the majority of the round but that 1 punch along with I think another that round messed Ward up pretty bad. I gave it to Kovalev on my scorecard, but easily could have given it to Ward.
                      Very tricky indeed, i understand why people would give it to kov but as you said, started well and outboard kov for the big majority of the round besides that 1 big jab

Comment

Working...
                      X