Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GGG the biggest cherry picker in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    he will fight him and will win ,to became undisputed MW champ,sep 2017 hold on Kafkod
    I'll match all your points that ggg beats the ginger.

Comment

How hard is it to have a balanced opinion? All we ever get on this board is extreme opinions one way or the other.

As far as who he has ducked? You could make a case for Ward and that whole mess. I would understand it too, I think Ward beats GGG any day of the week. Golovkin and his team should've never brought up Ward's name.

Golovkin is not ducking Lara. Never was, never will. There have been no actual talks between camps and no attempt by Lara's team to follow through on what they have been saying. There is absolutely no incentive for it to happen.

As for the Canelo situation; I don't think most realise it's an ongoing negotiation. The reason they didn't take the 10 mil straight up is because the planned date isn't for another year; why settle now when you have so much breathing room to keep negotiating?

Comment

Lol in real life ,and here is problem with GGG ,its never in real life,allways fantsy
        GGG is trying to fight Jacobs in real life. Jacobs is twice the fighter Lara is in real life.Jacobs is a legitimate middleweight challenger in real life. Lara never beat a middleweight in real life and never made a cash offer to GGG to fight him in real life. Lara could have challenged other top middleweights and middleweight champions during the last couple of years he has been calling out GGG so why the hell didn't he? Lara is the big talking cherry picking phony in real life not GGG. GGG has no reason what so ever to fight Lara in real life. Let Lara beat one damn rated middleweight to earn a shot and then GGG would have a reason to knock him out in real life. Meanwhile if GGG fights Jacobs are you haters going to cry about that and keep calling him a cherry picker?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          I'll match all your points that ggg beats the ginger.
          Ok i match yours its done boy,cant wait
          Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 11-16-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Floyd cherrypicked Pacquao, Maidana, Canelo Alvarez, Cotto, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Arturo Gatti, Diego Corrales.

I would call you an idiot, but that would be an insult to all the legitimate idiots on this site.
            And thats not half of it lol ..

GGG doesnt qualify to carry Floyds luggage based on resume , its the same old story , the newbies are always super impressed with power and aggression , they dont care who the opposition is so long as if they fairy floss them in hype and Gennady KOs them thats all that matters , I like the guy as a fighter and want to see him step up into a real fight before he is too old , these idiots dont get it that Floyd is the most credentialed fighter in history , nobody will repeat what he has achieved and its not hard to prove as his resume and the opponents resumes are all recored history , and to repeat the clicque numbers dont lie .

These fck heads posting in here know very little about boxing , they just groupie school girls its all about the fantasy , the hype , the gossip , heros and villains

It blows me away how shallow it is and how many really stupid people there is out there !
            Well I shouldnt say stupid its not fair because they not stupid , they just not real to themselves and my brain doesnt compute how that thought process can happen , so to me its stupid .

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              GGG is trying to fight Jacobs in real life. Jacobs is twice the fighter Lara is in real life.Jacobs is a legitimate middleweight challenger in real life. Lara never beat a middleweight in real life and never made a cash offer to GGG to fight him in real life. Lara could have challenged other top middleweights and middleweight champions during the last couple of years he has been calling out GGG so why the hell didn't he? Lara is the big talking cherry picking phony in real life not GGG. GGG has no reason what so ever to fight Lara in real life. Let Lara beat one damn rated middleweight to earn a shot and then GGG would have a reason to knock him out in real life. Meanwhile if GGG fights Jacobs are you haters going to cry about that and keep calling him a cherry picker?
              i will wait till he will fight Jacobs in real life,

"you haters" i loled

Comment

As far as I am concerned GGG has conela on his resume.

If you give up your world title without a fight, change weight divisions and say you'll fight in over 12 months time, that should be marked down as a ****ing loss FULLSTOP

On a footnote - it is a little ironic that instead of bashing conela for this we turn they other way and bash GG for a **** resume. Ha! The audacity!

Comment

No, there's no one for him to fight at 160 right now. Middleweight is a dead division at the moment.
                  Last edited by HandsofIron; 11-16-2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                    As far as I am concerned GGG has conela on his resume.

If you give up your world title without a fight, change weight divisions and say you'll fight in over 12 months time, that should be marked down as a ****ing loss FULLSTOP

On a footnote - it is a little ironic that instead of bashing conela for this we turn they other way and bash GG for a **** resume. Ha! The audacity!
                    It's not ironic, Ts is a moronic hate troll. That's what they do. Poor idiot is trying to convince us Gggs is currently ducking reluctant challenger Jacobs lol

Comment

he will fight him and will win ,to became undisputed MW champ,sep 2017 hold on Kafkod
                      GGG vs Canelo would have been a huge fight THIS year, Canelo's biggest pay day by far, and he handed over his belt and ran, yapping about "Sept next year" over his shoulder as he went, like a scared dog barking and running away at the same time.

He's waiting for GGG to get old before he fights him. That's dishonourable and shameful. I hope the **** gets KTFO the first time he fights somebody his own size, if he ever does.

Comment

Working...
                      X