Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev, Ward Make Grand Arrivals in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude is a troll and has a man crush on anyone who's boxed, competed in MMA or served in the military. And because he's never done either so he goes way out of his way to pound his chest as if anyone gives a fcku. I offered to meet him in Philly or San Antonio so he could backup all his ish talking. Of course he didn't show. He's a troll and internet keyboard warrior, nothing more.
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    so, you show the same respect to the armed forces that you show to veteran professional fighters

you don't sound much like a boxer Lou Cipher, you actually sound like one of those ***wit pacstains

tell us another cool story bro, your Gomez one is getting old

Comment

Opinions may vary but the footage doesn't lie.

Lou Duva climbed on the edge of the ring and Meldrick Taylor looked to his right. You want it to be an excuse really bad but if you actually saw the fight as you claim, you would know that. Legendary Nights, Meldrick Taylor vs. Julio Cesar Chavez. Watch it so you can familiarize yourself with the stoppage.
      Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
        Forget post fight interview and whether he was lying for a second. Forget what he looked like after the fight. At the time he went down, look at him get up and stare at his corner. It's not my excuse, it happened. It's in their documentary, far from an excuse. Richard Steele F'd up by stopping it with 2 seconds left when Meldrick Taylor was winning unanimously on all 3 cards. Every single fighter who's gotten stopped or lost a close fight always add a little mustard to their interview. Doesn't make them liars, they just don't see what the judges or the public see. If you don't agree that it was a bad call, then you probably think Chavez beat Pernell Whitaker also. Both fights were classic WBC Jose Sulaiman corruption at its finest.
        2 seconds or 2 rounds away from the final bell, Steele did the right thing. Why should he let him continue if he couldn't answer his question. He asked him 2 times and Taylor couldn't answer him, you can try to spin it as much as you'd like.
        See, you don't know shit about me because I scored Chavez vs Whitaker in Whitaker's favor, but much closer than the american comentators and journalist scored it, the same way they painted Chavez vs Taylor as an 11-1 fight and wouldn't give Chavez credit for all the good work that he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          Lou Duva climbed on the edge of the ring and Meldrick Taylor looked to his right. You want it to be an excuse really bad but if you actually saw the fight as you claim, you would know that. Legendary Nights, Meldrick Taylor vs. Julio Cesar Chavez. Watch it so you can familiarize yourself with the stoppage.
          Lmao at you saying to me "if you actually saw the fight". Familiarize yourself with the rules of boxing instead of watching documentaries dramatizing events for ratings. First rule. Its not over till the final bell. Next rule as given by the ref in the locker room. If you're hurt I will ask you to resond to me and step forward. Now if you really want to get technical than we could argue Taylor should have been disqualified had Duva climbed up on the ring apron with time left on the clock. That would be a waste of time though. Bottom line, if Taylor had his wits about him he would have answered Steele. He didn't and that was why it was stopped. 36 minute a fight lasts. He made it 35 minutes and 58 seconds. You could equate that to someone scoring a goal or touchdown 2 seconds after time expires and claiming the should have won. Its a ridiculous argument.

Comment

Working...
          X