• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McAlister
    lmaoooo so funny
    Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    So true looked kinda chubby too
    That HBK theme song immediately played in my head after they faced off. I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't watching the opening scene of Monday Night Raw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      That was hilarious...Porter, Guerrero,......Garcia???

Yup, Danny's doomed.

Angel Garcia is going to get way underneath Thurman's skin.

Comment

• hopefully all of the fncking mismatches are done for the year !

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I guess I'll DVR THIS CRAP. Tomorrow is UFC night, KING CONNOR's night!! A TRUE FIGHT CARD. This sport is dead so I will always favor the UFC over it except for a Golovkin fight.
          Good luck, nobody cares.

Comment

• Garcia obviously Hamons new fave. Both undefeated one champ in Thurman but he lets Garcia cherry pick while Thurman goes in tough against Porter. This was a joke and he will never live down salka fight

Comment

• Thats one disgusting mismatch we just witness. At least Thurman is next

Comment

• Farcia will find a way out of the Thurman fight. Injury or something. But until then Angel will be sucking that glass **** like it stole money from him.

Comment

• Yes this fight was a disgrace. Still, Garcia has fought better opposition than Thurman has. Thurman has fought Porter. Who else, Guerrero? Come on. Garcia fought the top challenger numerous times at 140. Before Porter Thurman had never fought anyone that wasn't a cherry. So for him to be talking is ridiculous.
                  This is going to be a great fight though. I don't know who wins... I'd probably say Garcia honestly. The winner of this fights the winner of Brook-Spence in another unification fight. The winner of that might be able to lure Floyd back for #50.

Comment

• I can just see Keith Thurman ruining Danny Garcia, if he doesn't stop him early. The accumulation, absorption and power of One Time would all prove to be too much for Danny Garcia. Swift is simply out of his league in this bout.

I expect Danny to attempt to out box Thurman by making it a very slow paced fight by sticking and moving, landing the cleaner punches and landing the occasional counters as well. Which will all prove to be futile because he lacks the size and power to seriously threaten Keith Thurman.

However, I can see Keith doing just the opposite. I see him making this a very fast paced fight, without so much as giving a Danny a moment's rest, before Garcia succumbs from the heavier artillery and firepower as the fight progresses and the longer it goes.

He is going to start where Lamont Peterson left off, by walking swift down and forcing him to fight off his back foot in the process but the game changer is that Keith is a much harder puncher than Peterson.

While they both have good chins, However, Thurman is naturally wider and stronger than Garcia with more punching power too. Moreover, he has stopped and KO opponents with more size and power than Danny at the the 147lb division while Garcia has yet to do the same aside from the cherry pick he fought tonight.

Comment

• Garcia wrecked Vargas but that exchange between Garcia and Thurman was nice, this fight should be very good, i hope its a blood bath. Sucks one of them might lose though

Comment

Working...
                      X