No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamie McDonnell Edges Liberio Solis To Retain WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Solis was blatantly ahead you absolute melt you don't know how to score a fight, Bellew said "You either like a style or you don't"
    Well Solis seek and destroy tactic is the same one that Bellew has used in the majority of his fights funny how suddenly he doesn't like it when it's being implemented against his own countryman.

You have a clear case of rose tinted glasses going on everyone else agrees with this fight being a robbery and what do I mean by home cooking well Eddie Hearn is there in France he is by far the biggest promotional backer home cooking fair enough wrong word to use but my anger towards such a pathetic decision can excuse a mistake.

Every other Latin news journalist reporting is calling out the terrible judging and boxing Youtubers are calling it out for a robbery so who is right here you from Britain or the people who have aren't sharing the same nationality of either fighter?

I know how to score a fight you obviously don't and it most certainly wasn't close, not by any means no god damn way.
    You can keep on pissing and moaning as much as you like, I still had it a draw.

Are you saying you didn't have Jamie winning any of the first 8 rounds? Because Mcdonnell definitely won the last 4 rounds.

I gave him 2 of the first 8 which would make it a draw on my card. Getting angry won't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Are you saying you didn't have Jamie winning any of the first 8 rounds? Because Mcdonnell definitely won the last 4 rounds.

I gave him 2 of the first 8 which would make it a draw on my card. Getting angry won't change that.
      A robbery is a robbery nothing will ever change that it's been happening throughout many years in boxing people who deny it aren't helping the sport.

Comment

McDonnell should give this guy a rematch. It's only right.

Comment

Sorry but you weren't watching the same fight as everyone else was If you had that a draw Solis was a clear winner in this one.

Blinkers off this was a most definite robbery.
          Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          Yay! Another british robbery.
          Defend those world titles at all costs!
          I called it in the King Kong vs. Scott thread from the very beginning, people slept on Solis and his low KO ratio but I knew his mobility,speed and world class experience would be to much -- is there a greater thief than Jamie McDonnell in the sport of boxing? I am not kidding...this Guy has robbed his last three opponents in a Row! and you can argue that in the second Kameda fight it was also a robbery ; is there a card from Eddie Hearns at world level where there has been no robbery this year? I lost count.
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 11-13-2016, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Your pathetic even the sky team had it for Solis. This is why I keep exposing the Brits you all know most of them are frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              McDonnell should give this guy a rematch. It's only right.
              This coward said hes going to move up because hes too big for the weight...how convenient ; this is the same line Kell Brook is going to use when Errol Spence whoops his ass...( another Eddie Hearn fighter )

Comment

To those who had Jamie winning this fight, your eyes may lie but your ears don't.

Nobody in Monte Carlo had any pre-fight rooting interest for Solis. Just like no one in the States gave a crap about some Japanese guy.

But in all 3 fights, boos rang out when the scorecards were announced. 9 total score cards, all for Jamie McDonnell...Unbelievable. Solis was definitely robbed.

McDonnell needs to unify against Yamanaka. Of course the Brits will say Jamie won while he is knocked out on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                  McDonnell got a gift both times over Kameda too. He's gotta be the most undeserving world title holder in boxing right now.
                  McDonnell beat Kameda twice, the second time clearly. Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by yoshimotor View Post
                    To those who had Jamie winning this fight, your eyes may lie but your ears don't.

Nobody in Monte Carlo had any pre-fight rooting interest for Solis. Just like no one in the States gave a crap about some Japanese guy.

But in all 3 fights, boos rang out when the scorecards were announced. 9 total score cards, all for Jamie McDonnell...Unbelievable. Solis was definitely robbed.

McDonnell needs to unify against Yamanaka. Of course the Brits will say Jamie won while he is knocked out on the canvas.
                    McDonnell beat Kameda twice, the second time clearly. Get over it

Comment

What clinical shots, you really need to watch closer...
                      McDonell was constantly on the backfoot he was throwing shots where he never really set his feet planted (arm punches no body weight behind it) he was linear in his approach with 1-2's jabs and straights he was being countered off of his jab!!
                      Solis was once again for the majority of the fight on the front foot, throwing more punches, landing more punches, effectively slipping and blocking punches compare their faces one was throwing power shots the other wasn't he wasn't at all!!
                      You have to give close rounds to the aggressor who is looking to make the fight even in the last 6 rounds there is no way did McDonnell did enough.

This is the most god damn blatant display of a robbery the only people who could realistically defend this is the people who are close to McDonell but that is bias ruling your heart I'm a British (Scottish) citizen and I know what I seen I don't need to defend someone who lost and I won't ever do that I called B.S. on Ricky Burns getting the nod over Relikh and I'm doing it again with McDonell even worse robbery over Solis.
                      You're ******ed, Burns beat Relikh for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X