Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Keeping The IBF Belt - Bring On Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The talk from Brook sounds good but I don't see this fight happening. Too risky for Brook. If Spence wins, which I believe he will, that'll just give Khan another excuse not to fight him. Then what's left for Brook? I don't see any other big money fights in his future after losing to Spence.

Comment

Ooh boy. I think this is gonna bite Brook in the ass big time. Spence will land a couple of body shots and Brook will fold because his body can't handle the weight loss.

Comment

Kell, I believe will beat most out there including Thurman but he will not beat Spence I don't c any1 beeting Spence as he moves up and gained more experience and confidence he's that good IMO, that's as long as he stays at WW...

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
          Brooks is not doing this because he wants to.

He is doing this because he has to or get stripped!

It does not matter who is in the other corner, Spence just wants his mandated shot.

It could be against another fighter for the vacant belt or against Brook. It is Brook's choice to make.

Spence just wants a title fight. It does not matter where the fight takes place. Just make the fight already!!
          Disagree. He has Canelo and Cotto options on the table that would make him a very rich man and on PPV yet again. He's choosing to take low reward low risk, however.

Comment

Not sure Brook wants to dance with Spence. The youngster is no joke. Hits hard!

Comment

That's what we want to hear from Mr.Mandatory..

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Ooh boy. I think this is gonna bite Brook in the ass big time. Spence will land a couple of body shots and Brook will fold because his body can't handle the weight loss.
                Actually I see Brook outboxing Spence & winning by UD.. Brook & Thurman are the top WW now after Manny imo & Spence is still learning, a few more yrs & when Spence develops a good defense then Spence would be too much for any WW..

Comment

Spence is the new Broner, but without a personality. Gets hit way too much, because he's as slick as he or others thinks he is, just like Broner. He will be beaten when he gets in with a top world level fighter that can crack, just as Broner did.

Just look at the threads that get made about Spence when he wins his fights. They're basically exactly the same as they were about Broner when he was still undefeated.

People just want another star and getting carried away. Spence is good but he's not special. Brook will beat him.

Comment

This guy's best win is Porter. It wasn't even a landslide. Brook was jumping up and down when his name was announced as the winner of the fight which translated to the fight being close.

If that's the case, Spence need not go abroad to get tested. All he has to do is fight Porter. And I don't understand why Porter doesn't get the Spence treatment when he's clearly another top fighter to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
                      Then you heard wrong !! He weighs at most 165. Come over to Sheffield and see him for yourself !
                      Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      _Maxi told me Brook was 180lbs when they announced the GGG fight 😂😂😂 Brook said something different but I guess Maxi knows the truth 😂😂

Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                      X