Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Keeping The IBF Belt - Bring On Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Cabelo is about business. I respect his skill th e boy nice but he needs to strive for greatness like he did in his younger years fighting Trout Floyd Lara. He seems to think he can live off that legacy, but I boycotted his ppv and will continue to do so until he steps in the ring with a serious threat. Talent like Canelo doesn't deserve to be wasted on B tier fighters, he has the type of style that needs to be placed against not the best every outing.
    Canelito is not all that talented.

He's a solid fighter with a built in gimmick.

If he looked like the average Mestizo he'd be waiting around in the Home Depot parking lot hoping for a job.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
      Then you heard wrong !! He weighs at most 165. Come over to Sheffield and see him for yourself !
      So Kell can follow him to his hotel room and make a pass at him...like the guy that had to stab him

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Canelito is not all that talented.

He's a solid fighter with a built in gimmick.

If he looked like the average Mestizo he'd be waiting around in the Home Depot parking lot hoping for a job.
        I disagree. He's the exact opposite of every Mexican boxer his size. He is no superman, but he does it all. He can box, he can brawl, he can coubterpunch, he can take a punch to give one. He's beatable, you have to implement a very elusive game plan, he'll Lara almost did it. Floyd did, it, but it's not easy. Floyd although made it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Middleweight doe

Outgrown the division doe

Heavier than GGG doe

Doe doe doe.......

Comment

I disagree. He's the exact opposite of every Mexican boxer his size. He is no superman, but he does it all. He can box, he can brawl, he can coubterpunch, he can take a punch to give one. He's beatable, you have to implement a very elusive game plan, he'll Lara almost did it. Floyd did, it, but it's not easy. Floyd although made it look easy.
            ...but he can't hold the center of the ring worth a crap.

He's riding off his Caucasian looks...that plays big in his culture...that's the only reason he gets hyped...it sure as hell isn't his skills....which are average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              ...but he can't hold the center of the ring worth a crap.

He's riding off his Caucasian looks...that plays big in his culture...that's the only reason he gets hyped...it sure as hell isn't his skills....which are average at best.
              His Caucasian looks only can take him so far, eventually he has to show and prove in the ring and he does. Although lately, he's been slacking hard. I think the fame has gotten to his head. He needs to prove himself again, he lost alot of steam. Had he had fought Golovkin already, he would have the respek on his name.

Comment

Brooks is not doing this because he wants to.

He is doing this because he has to or get stripped!

It does not matter who is in the other corner, Spence just wants his mandated shot.

It could be against another fighter for the vacant belt or against Brook. It is Brook's choice to make.

Spence just wants a title fight. It does not matter where the fight takes place. Just make the fight already!!

Comment

His Caucasian looks only can take him so far, eventually he has to show and prove in the ring and he does. Although lately, he's been slacking hard. I think the fame has gotten to his head. He needs to prove himself again, he lost alot of steam. Had he had fought Golovkin already, he would have the respek on his name.
                  Canelito doesn't have to do anything but stand around looking like a white dude.

He doesn't need respect in the ring...he has red hair and freckles.

That goes a loooong what in his community.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                    Brooks is not doing this because he wants to.

He is doing this because he has to or get stripped!

It does not matter who is in the other corner, Spence just wants his mandated shot.

It could be against another fighter for the vacant belt or against Brook. It is Brook's choice to make.

Spence just wants a title fight. It does not matter where the fight takes place. Just make the fight already!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
                      Then you heard wrong !! He weighs at most 165. Come over to Sheffield and see him for yourself !
                      _Maxi told me Brook was 180lbs when they announced the GGG fight 😂😂😂 Brook said something different but I guess Maxi knows the truth 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X