Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Keeping The IBF Belt - Bring On Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest test in Spence's career, but he did stopped Chris Algeiri who lasted 12 rounds against Khan and Pacquiao.

Comment

yea, spence doesnt even command alot of money, hes never made a million in a fight
      Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      Yeah. Let's hope the negotiations will go quietly without any media exposure. Fans don't want to hear this or that camp wants this kind of money or things of that nature. Would you agree?

Comment

Thats a great fight cant wait to see

Comment

Do it, I see that as a 50 -50 fight.

Spence is a brutal fighter, he stopped Bundu, Algieri, Van Heerden. Bundu was never stopped before as a pro, Algieri went 12 rounds against Khan and Pacquiao, Van Heerden was unbeaten..
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 11-11-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
            He's dead at the weight.It's a pure business decision.He can't do 12 rounds at a pace that drained.However ,154 has no easy touches either.Better take a shot at Spence early,nobody has seen his chin.Then if you lose say you were dead at the weight.Which he is.
            I agree with most that you said, but come on man. If Brook wants to fight at 147, that's on him. No excuses if he loses, that's weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Canelito is not all that talented.

He's a solid fighter with a built in gimmick.

If he looked like the average Mestizo he'd be waiting around in the Home Depot parking lot hoping for a job.
              I disagree. I can't stand Canelo and his diva ways, but I can't deny the boy has skills. He's no slouch, and I think if he had the stamina he'd have the full package.

Comment

I just want to see the fight. Props to Kell for not dropping his belt (for now anyway) I can't wait to see it go down must see TV!!

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
                  I agree with most that you said, but come on man. If Brook wants to fight at 147, that's on him. No excuses if he loses, that's weak.
                  Definitely true I don't wanna hear a weight drain excuse either or even a Spence was too green excuse

Comment

Is Spence another privileged princess like Ward who won't travel outside the USA?

Will he give up his mandatory spot, and take on some faded old clubfighter like in his last fight?

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
                      I'm not say he should make excuses but he will.And he's got an inbuilt one there really.I hope he can perform at 147,but having seen what he looks like even at 186 that's a lot of pretty lean weight he's gotta shift.Anyway,it's good to see two young talents go at it.Same as with Charlo and Williams.Wish boxing was like this all the time.May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                      X