Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I Want The Kovalev vs. Ward Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
    F off i aint no racist. ****kenson should of fought Kovalev when he was supposed, this mfer set on his azz fighting karpencies for 3 years and want to just jump on the winner to get that p4p status, sneaky ****kenson
    so stevenson left the purse bid?? dang this is brand new news to me..man he left the purse bid and ducked kovalev?? are you serious??

Comment

Originally posted by super-x View Post
      If that is the case, Adonis gonna be hoping ward wins and if Kovalev pulls it off then back to square one again. Ward v Stevenson would be boring fight i rekon. Ward outpoints him. Ward/Kovalev is a tough fight, Kov has the edge
      steveson boring???
      lol wat wont you guys type on boxingscene?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        This is what pisses fans when it comes to these types of fighters like Stevenson. They claim to want the fight and when negotiation starts they dump all kinds of roadblocks in it. Fans would appreciate it if these types just stop lying. It's an insult to fans' intelligence.
        roadblocks like staying in the purse bid while kovalev pulls out and creates the hbo/showtime roadblock??

stevenson must own the darkest smallest road blocks known to man, but i didnt see them nor did i run into them on the highway..
        ijs...

u'd think boxing would blame the man that left something he was scheduled to be in...just sickening tbh

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
          Not a fan of Stevensons bull****, WBC enforces its mandatory and he'll be talking about everyone else but then having to fight Eleider Alvarez.
          Batman (Schiller Hyppolite) got what was coming to him and it's just a matter of time before the same happens to Superman (Adonis Stevenson)

And when he does lose he will get embarrassed pretty badly.
          just wanna ask you..do you know that they enforced kovalev as his mandatory and kovalev left the purse bid? so is it stevenson fault that the next man has to step up or is it kovalevs? and the truth is wbc will step aside for a 6 belt unification gladly.
          hope u accept these facts..peace

Comment

This clown is not serious. Has feared Kovalev from day one. Ward would beat him up too. Just keep fighting nobodies and stay protected. One of the worst "champs" in recent memory

Comment

I told anyone who would listen long ago how this was gonna play out. Stevenson wouldn't take on any real threats while Kovalev takes all the tougher fights and when the dust settles, Stevenson would challenge the last man standing and if he wins the fight he'll say that he was the best of the division, even though he only had one real fight.

Comment

Supes playing it smart!

Wait out the winner and them come in to knock them out

Has a GREAT punchers chance against SOG and Krusher!

Doubt either fight happens

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                  [QUOTEWard gave an interview say he's not interested in Stevenson saying" he has to ask al Harmon to come out too play"

Aside from the snide remark, I interpreted Ward's comment to mean he was only focused on Kov for the moment. Who knows if Stevenson is even serious.....]
                  Ward is only preparing people to assist the same move Kovalev did to Stevenson.
                  It's not complicate, if he loose against Kovalev = Rematch (9 more months).
                  If he wins = Rematch (9 more months) + New HBO contract.
                  They will block any process of making a fight against Stevenson for the next 9 months.
                  If the final result is 1-1, they will complete a 3rd fight = Total (27 more months).
                  If it's 2-0 in favor of Kovalev or Ward (18 months), the main winner will still be tight to an HBO exclusive contract.
                  They will wait 18 months to see if Stevenson metabolisms slows considerably down; down enough to find a way to jump on that belt, HBO policies or not, after 27 months, 2019...

Most people deeply knows Kovalev nor Ward wants no part of Stevenson, but it's just hard to admit the truth to themselves. And about who is serious or not, about unifying all major titles; Stevenson is the most serious of all 3, no doubt...
                  Last edited by TheThirdEye; 11-12-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    oy vey.........

i think ward wins but now im hoping kov wins. just to see how fast adonis changes his tune.
                    Isn't Kovalev the one who changed his tune when Stevenson jumped in the ring attempting to force that clash? But instead of accepting what everybody saw, the Kovalev lovers end up creating excuses trying to explane Kovalev irrational reaction.
                    Kovalev was acting all along. But the worst, you all know it...

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                      Isn't Kovalev the one who changed his tune when Stevenson jumped in the ring attempting to force that clash? But instead of accepting what everybody saw, the Kovalev lovers end up creating excuses trying to explane Kovalev irrational reaction.
                      Kovalev was acting all along. But the worst, you all know it...
                      You can't change perception bro. Bearing in mind that Kovalev never once demanded that he be paid tens of millions of dollars, not to mention Kovalev has no history of pricing himself out.

Stevenson also has history of ducking equally lucrative fights in Montreal such as Hopkins and Pascal. Quebecers are mad at him. Meaning, this has nothing to do with Kovalev. Stevenson's a duck all by himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X