Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I Want The Kovalev vs. Ward Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    Ward gave an interview say he's not interested in Stevenson saying" he has to ask al Harmon to come out too play"
    If that is the case, Adonis gonna be hoping ward wins and if Kovalev pulls it off then back to square one again. Ward v Stevenson would be boring fight i rekon. Ward outpoints him. Ward/Kovalev is a tough fight, Kov has the edge

Comment

That would be great if it happened. Not only I would like to see him against the winner from that bout but the loser to

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        oh is that right? well u missed the knock out of the year...fuggin racist
        F off i aint no racist. ****kenson should of fought Kovalev when he was supposed, this mfer set on his azz fighting karpencies for 3 years and want to just jump on the winner to get that p4p status, sneaky ****kenson
        Last edited by MantisToboggan; 11-11-2016, 12:38 PM.

Comment

This is what pisses fans when it comes to these types of fighters like Stevenson. They claim to want the fight and when negotiation starts they dump all kinds of roadblocks in it. Fans would appreciate it if these types just stop lying. It's an insult to fans' intelligence.

Comment

no u dont, ur a chicken livered pipsqueak bum bashing pimp.

Comment

No you don't

Comment

In a perfect world

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Yeah and I wanna fck Kate Beckinsdale but that ain't happening either.
                  Get in line .....I am 1st when it comes to Kate Beckinsdale

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                    ****kenson trying to keep him self revelavnt. Last time i heard of him is when he and his baboon crew stormed on the stage after pascal fight screaming "i am the champ, i am the real champ". This guy is pathetic. QUACK QUACK QUACK
                    You know I call him Chickenson but ****knson has a very nice ring to it too...now as far as when he was screaming after the pascal vs kov fight....I gotta agree with you and may I add ****knson was scared so he screwed up that interview....I thought he was gonna be articulate and demand a fight on ppv ....the haymonites have developed a reputation called Protecting Boxing Cowards and their PBC brand has suffered greatly because of it..

Comment

Adonis just stay in hiding

Comment

Working...
                      X