Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I Want The Kovalev vs. Ward Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oy vey.........

i think ward wins but now im hoping kov wins. just to see how fast adonis changes his tune.

Comment

slappin'soggy and marty feldman both ducked superman at 168 they wanted no part of him

Comment

Some people won't agree with me, but I think that Adonis got a better chance at beating Ward than Kovalev, because unlike Adonis, Kovalev is not an 1 punch KO artist, he needs to land clean combinations to get knockouts, which would be really difficult to do against slick fighter like Ward.

On the other hand, 1 punch KO artist has a chance against any fighter
        Last edited by g27region; 11-11-2016, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Yeah and I wanna fck Kate Beckinsdale but that ain't happening either.

Comment

This dude is hoping Ward wins. He knows if Kov wins, he can make more excuses not to fight him.
            Last edited by Nomadic; 11-11-2016, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Not a fan of Stevensons bull****, WBC enforces its mandatory and he'll be talking about everyone else but then having to fight Eleider Alvarez.
              Batman (Schiller Hyppolite) got what was coming to him and it's just a matter of time before the same happens to Superman (Adonis Stevenson)

And when he does lose he will get embarrassed pretty badly.

Comment

Lol this guy is trying to keep himself relevant now. **** off. Nobody gives a **** about you.

Comment

You got a better shot at dropping your nuts in sweet Kate than Adonis accepting a fight with Kovalev bro.

Comment

****kenson trying to keep him self revelavnt. Last time i heard of him is when he and his baboon crew stormed on the stage after pascal fight screaming "i am the champ, i am the real champ". This guy is pathetic. QUACK QUACK QUACK

Comment

LOL the most irrellevant active fighter there is of all times lol Lazy champion not fighting everyone. Taking the lazy n i g g e r way out, lazy ass. Mayweather is retired and still far more relevant than this guy on his most relevant day. No one cares about his ass anyways. He is scared of krusher

Comment

Working...
                      X