No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was exposed against Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redmish View Post
    I'd forgotten about that quote from manny. Has to be one of the stupidest comments ever made.
    He also isnt bright enough to make up his fake shoulder injury during the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Video is counting punches that are blocked or you can't see land for Pacquiao. Pathetic.
      For example?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Spoon23 is that you?

Hahahahahahaha.
        Spoon? I have no alters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          No reason to, I've already seen the fight and am not scarred by who won
          Neither am I since I'm not a pac fan. I just find it funny that people are so adamant Floyd won.

If you watch the video you will have second thoughts.
          Last edited by Vadrigar.; 11-04-2016, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Spoon? I have no alters.
            F Floyd, f manny & f Marquez.

They put on great fights. But, the ped allegations...,, no KO since 2009.
            JMM finds his KO power?

Are you Filipino or philAm? Be honest.

Comment

Neither am I since I'm not a pac fan. I just find it funny that people are so adamant Floyd won.

F Floyd. I'd smash him. Only because I can fight, and I out size him by a lot.

But Floyd beat PAC in the ring. Agree or disagree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                F Floyd, f manny & f Marquez.

They put on great fights. But, the ped allegations...,, no KO since 2009.
                JMM finds his KO power?

Are you Filipino or philAm? Be honest.
                Fillipino? Hahahah no way.

Comment

Fillipino? Hahahah no way.
                  Ok. Are you a fan boy? Ployd, PAC, Marquez, or any boxer?

Do you feel, let the best man win, no excuses, hope nobody is permanently damaged?

In my case, I'll tell you because I posted about this many times, I hate Floyd's ego. TBE is phaggotry. I think SRR would have taught that loud mouthed **** head Ployd to just be grateful. Ployd lost to Castillo, first fight, but he gave him a rematch and then actually won. But, the latter victory doesn't diminish castillo's victory over Floyd in my mind.

Floyd fans vs PAC fans: the difference. Big difference!!!!!

When I talk crap about Floyd, Floyd fans have yet to make excuses on Floyd's behalf, at least on this site. And, when I say that I, Zaroku, firmly believe Castillo beat Floyd and I believe Castillo should have been given the win Floyd fans, well, they haven't yet complained vociferously like PAC fans. They seem less fan boyish, and seem to know more about the sport of boxing than fan boys.

Post fight, Castillo never alluded to a pre-fight any kinda injury, Mexican style. If he said he was injured, even if he was actually injured, I would have hated him.

We all walk through life, make decisisions. PAC chose to fight. Live with the outcome of a bad decision. Stfu and be a man, take your loss like a man. You chose that path, you lost, live with it.

I've gladly fired azz wipes who make excuses for failure.
                  I guess that's why I was promoted recently at work. All mistakes I will own, deserved or not, my bad. I'm not gonna make excuses excuses.. I don't old my bosses to fire me, they said no, respect, but pay more attention to XYZ.

End of story.

Comment

After watching it's pretty embarrassing tbh.

Your premise is flawed. This video is bull crap. You said your not spoon, birds a a feather flock together?

Not sure why you reposted Spoon23 favorite video, but stop wasting your time.

In my opinion, PAC was exposed as a great offensive fighter, who didn't know how to cut off the ring. A bad, very bad skill to be lacking when you fight a very mobile fighter.

Then the pinoy boy toys and other guys who never fought say floyd was running. Bull****, ask Floyd fans if you dare, I wanna see Floyd ktfo and then let him say he's TBE.

We can talk weights, catch weights, any dimension of the data you want. There are intangibles, Floyd beat PAC in a boxing exhibition type fight. It was easy work for Floyd.

Who do the casual fans blame? Floyd. SRR would have dropped and stopped Floyd. PAC might of lasted a few more rounds, but he was the best ever. If not ever, then the best of his era. Fighting once or twice a month? Unheard of now.

Fifteen vs Twelve round fights.

Less belts, less sanctioning bodies, so less divisions. Pure bull crap. Don't believe the ****ing hype.

Comment

I didn't. In fact, watching the fight again just made me appreciate exactly what happened.

Manny Pacquiao's strategy was the same in every fight he had except Algieri. He even said so in the post fight as did TBE. If his opponents stop moving, he can nail them with tons of shots. If you stay on the move AND you're fast enough to do it, Manny's offense is nullified. Range nullifies him - because even if you get tagged with something, it does less because it's at the end of the punch.

Manny throws the same three piece combo - which means he has to set up with the first punch. If that misses, he keeps going with the combo in the wrong direction. We saw that tons of times against TBE.

Manny pivots if you're stationary. He can't if you're mobile.

The reason he couldn't put away Algieri is that Algieri was always at the end of of a punch. He went down because he was on the backfoot getting punched, but he was never seriously hurt. Certainly not anywhere close to how he was against Ruslan, where he stood there and got tagged.

Floyd probably watched the Algieri fight, saw that Algieri was never seriously hurt on the backfoot, and said, "Game. Blouses." Called him out. Then went to easy work.

Comment

Working...
                      X