No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was exposed against Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    how can you watch the video and think floyd won? ignoring who is landing the cleaner punches is rational and impartial? how??? i can understand getting it wrong on the night of the fight watching it live like many did but you can't pretend to be impartial and rational now when you have the facts and choose to ignore them.
    Do you mean the fact that Floyd won? If so, I agree. Btw, what part of the Philippines do your people come from?

I love Cebu, and so many other places.

Comment

All it showed was that he is and in reality always was going to be too good for Manny. He is a stylistic nightmare for Manny.

I actually thought he would have had an easier time with Manny 5 years ago, even Roach said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        I knew you didn't watch the video.
        No reason to, I've already seen the fight and am not scarred by who won

Comment

This fight was digrace to boxing both should get DQ for huging and lack of activity,total trash,but Floyd won.

Comment

Are we still debating the result? Floyd won Manny lost.. Move on...

Comment

Here's another one.

Comment

What's embarrassing is that there are people dumb enough to think Pacquiao won, or angry enough to pretend to think he won. Take your pick...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Do you mean the fact that Floyd won? If so, I agree. Btw, what part of the Philippines do your people come from?

I love Cebu, and so many other places.
                  yeah its a fact floyd won and its a fact manny landed more punches. those things usually dont go together in a boxing match. you think the guy who landed more should lose oh yeah and his punches were much harder and cleaner. just admit it you are a floyd fan and are glad he won. there's no shame in that. just dont pretend you are some respectable impartial boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    All it showed was that he is and in reality always was going to be too good for Manny. He is a stylistic nightmare for Manny.

I actually thought he would have had an easier time with Manny 5 years ago, even Roach said so.
                    how can you be a stylistic nightmare if your opponent outlands you and lands better punches than you? i really don't understand that and no one has ever had an answer for that. they just say but floyd won. yes i know he won but why did he win? how?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      yeah its a fact floyd won and its a fact manny landed more punches. those things usually dont go together in a boxing match. you think the guy who landed more should lose oh yeah and his punches were much harder and cleaner. just admit it you are a floyd fan and are glad he won. there's no shame in that. just dont pretend you are some respectable impartial boxing fan.
                      youre still at it? lol how pathetic..

Comment

Working...
                      X