Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford's manager explains why they choose Molina over other fighters including Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    stop assuming!! "if this was any other fighter, you would be screaming its a cherry pick"

are you not seeing that? that's what I meant when I said you're biased. all the rest is just you reaching to make you feel better about this.
    So you are just pulling things out of your ass?

Lets see, im not a big crawford fan, not a fan of TR, not a fan of Arum, im not black, dont use cherry pick, so how am i biased in saying i like this fight.

Sit down clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      So you are just pulling things out of your ass?

Lets see, im not a big crawford fan, not a fan of TR, not a fan of Arum, im not black, dont use cherry pick, so how am i biased in saying i like this fight.

Sit down clown.

pulling what out?? you just said you don't mind this fight. when did I call you a big Crawford fan or that you're black?

I said if this was any other fighter, you would be on here screaming its a cherry pick fight. this is the part you keep avoiding.

Comment

Molina is easier and cheaper then Diaz or Troyanovsky so Bob picked him and HBO said ok because they needed one of their signed guys to fight on the open date.

Comment

pulling what out?? you just said you don't mind this fight. when did I call you a big Crawford fan or that you're black?

I said if this was any other fighter, you would be on here screaming its a cherry pick fight. this is the part you keep avoiding.
          Fool i have no idea what you are crying about but cry away.

Any other fighter im screaming "cherry pick" but out of the blue i am biased towards Crawford and this fight

Comment

Right, because every non-hardcore fan knows Crawford, there isn't a boxer out here that can say that the other fighter isn't a big name, unless your name is Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              • John's got a good name.
              • Just came off a good win over Provodnikov
              • Rated pretty high with all the sanctioning bodies
              • He didn't want that much money. Everybody else wanted more money. Priced themselves out
              • He's tailor made for Crawford.

• Diaz don't bring nothing to the table in terms of marketability
              • Fighting Diaz is going backwards
              • Diaz isn't known except to the hardcore fans
              • If Diaz had a belt Crawford would fight him and take it
              Look at this thread. Crawford's trainer says he picked Molina because "he's tailor made for Crawford."

Hell will break loose if this is Roach strategizing for his fighter's next opponent.
              Last edited by Bullrider; 12-14-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

everyone knows why cause Diaz can win that fight! Molina cant! Tired of these BS toprank fights.

Comment

Diaz is certainly the better fighter compared to Molina.

Comment

you know how it works on here. if it was any other fighter this would be a cherry pick fight yet they say they don't mind since its Crawford.. LOL
                    Very true. Roach would be crucified if he picked Molina and say, "He's tailor made for my fighter."

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                      Right, because every non-hardcore fan knows Crawford, there isn't a boxer out here that can say that the other fighter isn't a big name, unless your name is Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao.
                      this right here

Comment

Working...
                      X