Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford's manager explains why they choose Molina over other fighters including Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Crawford fan here but this one does nothing for me. Unfortunately, 140 isn't a great division but it might be a bit premature to go to 147 just yet.

Hypocrite. Calling for Crawford to go to 147 is premature all awhile there are absolutely no p4p names in the 140 division, and also in which 147 is one of the hottest divisions in boxing. Yet GGG must move up to 168 which is one of the most dead division, despite the facts that there are still fights with Jacobs, Canelo, Saunders and a potential Lara fight if Lara decides to move up.

You're a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Thraxox; 11-02-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Cause im a big Crawford fan?

Or please explain
      if it was any other fighter you would be on here crying its a cherry pick!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Hypocrite. Calling for Crawford to go to 147 is premature all awhile there are absolutely no p4p names in the 140 division, and also in which 147 is one of the hottest divisions in boxing. Yet GGG must move up to 168 which is one of the most dead division, despite the facts that there are still fights with Jacobs, Canelo, Saunders and a potential Lara fight if Lara decides to move up.

You're a hypocrite.
        you know how it works on here. if it was any other fighter this would be a cherry pick fight yet they say they don't mind since its Crawford.. LOL

Comment

The only good thing about this fight is TR and PBC are working together. Lets hope this puts together bigger fights in the future. Maybe next year we can see Crawford school Spencer.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            if it was any other fighter you would be on here crying its a cherry pick!
            So Because its crawford im not saying its a cherry pick?

When did i become this huge crawford fan?

Comment

So Because its crawford im not saying its a cherry pick?

When did i become this huge crawford fan?
              you said you don't mind the fight, meaning you have no problem with the opponent... hellllloooo???

like I said if this was any other fighter you would be on here screaming its a cherry pick.

and no one said you're a big Crawford fan, just biased as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                you said you don't mind the fight, meaning you have no problem with the opponent... hellllloooo???

like I said if this was any other fighter you would be on here screaming its a cherry pick.

and no one said you're a big Crawford fan, just biased as fuck!
                Biased towards what?

Oh wait are we going down the "fetta is black" thing again?

Comment

Biased towards what?

Oh wait are we going down the "fetta is black" thing again?
                  stop assuming!! "if this was any other fighter, you would be screaming its a cherry pick"

are you not seeing that? that's what I meant when I said you're biased. all the rest is just you reaching to make you feel better about this.

Comment

Wait is Crawford down with fighting in Russian if he has too?

Comment

Don't mind it, Bud schooled the Ukrainian who beat down arguably the best guy at 140 at the time in Matthysse!

Hopefully Dibella gets Diaz a chance to fight for that WBA title held by Troyansky so Crawford vs Diaz can be held sometime next year!

I'm not doubting they'd fight him since folks thought Crawford was ducking Postol at some point!

Comment

Working...
                      X