Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Confident That He'll Beat, Expose Weaknesses in Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG knocks Degale out. Tbh I only have seen the Dirrell fight and I wasn't impressed. He put Dirrell down twice yet couldn't stay dominant enough to win by a big decision. Had he put Dirrell down one less time he would have lost a split decision.

Comment

After DeGale beats Jack, he has to fight Callum Smith (god I hope in the UK), then he'll have to fight the IBF mando which might be Uzcategui (or he might have to fight another eliminator b/c Medina filled in for him like Wade did for Johnson vs GGG). After that I sure he'd like to unify with Groves for the WBA that he's about to take off Fedor Chudinov, and then maybe he'll fight GGG if not Rameriz. So 2018 at the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Prediction of what his fans will say:

"DeGale is not that good. Groves beat him, struggled with Bute and Medina. Sebastian Heiland is a better fight"

AKA The Lara Treatment
        The Lara fight is killed over money.

Lara doesn't generate ratings/doesn't sell tickets, but he "commands a lot of money" according to his manager. His man also said "we'd accept that 5 million dollar offer they made to Brook".

He made 1 million against Canelo...

You have to use your brain, it's not just weight inside your head.

Are you a Mayweather fan?

Comment

Comments Thread For: DeGale Confident That He'll Beat, Expose Weaknesses in Golovkin

IBF super middleweight champion James DeGale (23-1, 14KOs) would love to get Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) in the ring - if GGG decides to come up in weight to 168-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Yeah, because this guy is calling out a dude in his own division, right?
            "Brook...biggest challenge for me."

"Nobody in 154-168 can stand in the ring with Golovkin." Dirty Sanchez

Don't get soft mammoth

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
              the same way abel said they would have taken degale after signing to fight brook ?
              Oh my... lol..

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                "Brook...biggest challenge for me."

"Nobody in 154-168 can stand in the ring with Golovkin." Dirty Sanchez

Don't get soft mammoth
                Are you gonna suck off everybody who'd be a challenge to Bumlovkin?

Comment

Of all the SMWs I'd like to see Golovkin face, DeGale is by far the most interesting. Tough as nails, awkward, never been down, super-confident with combinations, and hits decently hard (although seemingly never hard enough to keep pressure fighters off him; we all know his engine is rather shit).

Brook was catching Golovkin at will sometimes, but was let down simply by being a WW. DeGale is a big, strong SMW who could probably hang at LHW. To put it crudely, like a bigger version of Brook.

Comment

Golovkin is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      Funny how you werent calling him out until after you signed up to fight badou jack....
                      What difference does it make? It's not like g string is gonna fight Degale.

Comment

Working...
                      X