Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Confident That He'll Beat, Expose Weaknesses in Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James DeGale would beat Gennady Golovkin. My honest opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
      She had lovely tittaays
      Best part of the season

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I know, forgive me

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
          James DeGale would beat Gennady Golovkin. My honest opinion.
          It would be a very tough fight for both. I think GGG beats him.

Ye ****

Comment

Comment

I think Degales habit of sitting on the ropes being lazy will hurt him in this fight.But id love to see it.

Comment

GGG is not through at middleweight and wants to beat Saunders and Jacobs to be the totally undisputed middleweight champ before moving up. DeGale may see weaknesses in GGG but he has some glaring weaknesses himself. He has lapses of concentration. He often throws wide roundhouse punches that leave him open for jabs and strait rights that GGG is a master of.He has a low punch output and must pace himself or he runs out of gas. He is correct that he would be an underdog in a fight with GGG and he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  we prefer Welters!
                  Yeah, because this guy is calling out a dude in his own division, right?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    GGG is not through at middleweight and wants to beat Saunders and Jacobs to be the totally undisputed middleweight champ before moving up. DeGale may see weaknesses in GGG but he has some glaring weaknesses himself. He has lapses of concentration. He often throws wide roundhouse punches that leave him open for jabs and strait rights that GGG is a master of.He has a low punch output and must pace himself or he runs out of gas. He is correct that he would be an underdog in a fight with GGG and he should be.
                    What's sad is in a perfect world we'd have Jacobs in January, Saunders in April/May and Canelo in Sept and then a move to 168lbs. But unfortunately fights can't get made and that'll never happen.

Comment

A very simple

"DeGale beat Jack and after we can talk about a fight"

Comment

Working...
                      X