Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin should just take the 10 million...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    No. Screw it. I am a GGG fan yet realistic.

He will beat Canelo, no doubt. Take the 10 mill KTFO Canelo and the world is his.
    There's nothing like the Canelo fight in sight. Gggs value will rise, but doubtful he'll ever be in a fight of this magnitude, that takes two. I think it's just as much about respect though, a flat fee is insulting

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Still those flat fees would be career best money for both. It's not just them, show me anyone that ever took a flat fee for the biggest fight in boxing.

How long do you think this offer stands, for next September?
      Man, he has no options period..he is going on 35..take the damn money and get a big fight and then your paydays will increase...either that or back to fighting nobody ass mandatories ,,,

Comment

There's nothing like the Canelo fight in sight. Gggs value will rise, but doubtful he'll ever be in a fight of this magnitude, that takes two. I think it's just as much about respect though, a flat fee is insulting
        take the money, and beat his ass in the ring for the insult then

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Like where else is he going to make that much $ anyways? You're going up against a one of a kind star, even if he had all four + Ring belt, Canelo is still the reason majority of the people would be there in the arena, buying PPVs in fact those people still be buying tickets/ppvs if Canelo is fighting the likes of Liam Smith.
          He did terrible numbers vs Smith, unbecoming of boxings #1 star. Hes not gonna do much better vs Saunders or Lemieux or some other Ggg leftover. And he needs Ggg to regain some of the respect he lost with his famous duck:

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-alvarez-gennady-golovkin-fight--109569

Comment

I hear you but he has to do it. He beats Cameltoe so why not? He knocks out the guy Floyd couldn't. Imagine the headlines?

World wide fame and now he is in the drivers seat.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              take the money, and beat his ass in the ring for the insult then
              How come you can't show me one example of someone taking a flat fee for the biggest fight in boxing? Didn't we go through this dog and pony show already, with Floyd's joke flat fee offer?

Comment

How come you can't show me one example of someone taking a flat fee for the biggest fight in boxing? Didn't we go through this dog and pony show already, with Floyd's joke flat fee offer?
                What are GGG's options man?? he literally fought Wade and Brook this year..2 meaningless fights...If he wants big fights he will have to bend..WHAT ARE HIS OPTIONS?

Comment

He did terrible numbers vs Smith, unbecoming of boxings #1 star. Hes not gonna do much better vs Saunders or Lemieux or some other Ggg leftover. And he needs Ggg to regain some of the respect he lost with his famous duck:

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-al...-fight--109569

Did around 250-300 K buys. Lets go with 250K. That is still more than TWICE of the 100 K or so GGG did with Lemeiux. Canelo-Smith was simply a belt grab, where as GGG-Lemeiux was a career defining/highly anticipated unification especially due to David's power. Lets not even mention the big fights Canelo was involved in to make a fair comparison with GGG-Lemeiux for sales.

Who are GGG fans to criticize anyone's PPV #s?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I hear you but he has to do it. He beats Cameltoe so why not? He knocks out the guy Floyd couldn't. Imagine the headlines?

World wide fame and now he is in the drivers seat.
                    A driver's seat to what? He's already in the driver's seat vs anyone but Canelo, and Canelo is not taking that ride twice.

So when do you think Canelo takes this offer off the table, for a fight next September?

Comment

Originally posted by herobando View Post
                      a driver's seat to what? He's already in the driver's seat vs anyone but canelo, and canelo is not taking that ride twice.

So when do you think canelo takes this offer off the table, for a fight next september?
                      driver seat with whom?? The wades and monroes of the world??

Comment

Working...
                      X