Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Darnell Boone drop Kovalev in their first fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
    Once and it was by Boone.... Boones power is real. Dropped Ward, Kovalev and stopped Stevenson, the top 3 LHW's today.

not to mention that he's really not a LHW at all, and usually takes fights on short notice. darnell boone can pop. he's got a lot of knockouts against guys with good looking records. he stopped a lot of guys with momentum and backing. the power is for real.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      It's impossible to find video of Boone's fights except when he loses decisively. Some Boxing illuminati type **** lol.
      that's not true. there is video of boone knocking out chickenson.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        He must be the most dangerous journeyman there is, as in an actual journeyman that's had as many wins as losses, not like a fringe contender that some call journeyman.

Quite strange too when you consider who he's KO'd or knocked down, he only has about a 50% KO percentage in the fights he won. I expected higher.
        Don't let his record or KO percentage fool you. The guy can fight and can crack. He constantly takes fights on short notice and fights dudes 1,2 and sometimes 3 divisions above where he should probably be fighting. He is a guy imo that if he had good management could of probably had a nice career as a contender. Wish we had something to call him other than journeyman because guys like him deserve a lot of respect and journeyman just does'nt seem right. Fighters like him are essential to the sport and deserve some love.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          that's not true. there is video of boone knocking out chickenson.
          An 8 second video that looks like it was recorded on a literal potato. I can think of far more obscure matchups where full videos are easily found.

Comment

A lot of Boone's losses are robberies, he's fought all comers and isn't a name with a big promoter behind him, so it's easy to rob him because nobody makes a big deal of it. I've seen at least 3 fights where he's been clearly robbed. I'm sure there are more.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              An 8 second video that looks like it was recorded on a literal potato. I can think of far more obscure matchups where full videos are easily found.
              LOL the fight only lasted about 8 seconds and the fight was a match up between two unknowns and was not televised.

Comment

Working...
              X