No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions Reveals Season 3 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is this?

Title should read: PBC Announces Number of Mismatches for 2017.

Comment

Look at how happy some of these "boxing fans" are

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Yeah thats what i was thinking.
        But didnt they do a schedule like this then cancel a couple of them? Most likely it'll happen again
        Make sure you don't tune in.
        Don't give Haymon your ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          smh at this thread, and people wonder why the sports a joke at the moment. Got you lot doing cartwheels cause weve been given the news that we can see another year of mismatches on tv. what great news that is for us all.
          Says a gelded little hater that worships the KING of mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Look at how happy some of these "boxing fans" are

It's the rabies they get from eating lunch at the Kennel.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              smh at this thread, and people wonder why the sports a joke at the moment. Got you lot doing cartwheels cause weve been given the news that we can see another year of mismatches on tv. what great news that is for us all.
              urine idiot.. pbc has more competitive matches than hbo

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Wtf is this?

Title should read: PBC Announces Number of Mismatches for 2017.
                Yet another hating ass bi.tch.

Make sure not to watch.
                Don't give Al your ratings.

Comment

I need more doom and gloom posters.

Where is Bigdunny?

El-blanco?

LeonMXPiss?

How about the ones who say they're neutral but only co-signed negative articles?

Boxing fans, right?

Comment

Some people hate Haymon for very obvious reasons and let that get in the way of enjoying boxing. I have seen many exciting fights that would not have been seen had it not been for some solid matchups ON PBC! I've seen unbeaten prospects going at it, once beaten champs against undefeated challengers, top contenders who could have avoided each other and gotten a title shot deciding to wage a war against each other. I can name a long list of very solid matchups. It takes a special kind of ****** or bias to not appreciate some of the great matchups that have been made through PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by mc hammer View Post
                      i knew it was blasphemous as soon as i hit submit, but i would never edit it out. I deserve the shame that i will get from those who know to submit and bow before the almight h-b-o... It will be a ****ty next year for them too, but the same cast of characters will stay singing their praises. At least the fights get looks i couldn't care less what others waste their time with.
                      i am worshipping my lampley and kkk leader larry mechants statues as we speak...... Long live hbold and their great ppv mismatches like manny vs vargas and canelo vs khan hahahahahahaha.... Hbold boxings ppv mismatches are what keeps boxing alive according to fanboys, steve kimchi and dan rafael.....

Comment

Working...
                      X