No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions Reveals Season 3 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    this year was pretty bad for boxing and i had my fair share of criticism for pbc, but their recent announced fights are all pretty solid.
    you must be ******ed or on crack! Pbc gave us two of the best fights this year in thurman vs porter and leo vs frampton!!! If haymon was a crook he could have ripped us fans off and put both those fights on ppv on different dates and taken $120 from us.... He gave them for $6 so you should be thank full..... Maybe haymon should give us mismatches on ppv like manny vs vargas or manny vs algieri or canelo vs khan or canelo vs smith or ggg vs lemieux???? Will you be happy then???

Comment

Where's Hauser with his new sitcom, "All Bout Haymon..." makes millions, Haymon tries to sue, loses battle, and Thomas says, "I gone tamed Ali and Haymonz monies."

Comment

I wonder if Vanes is gonna be on one of these future shows?

Comment

Originally posted by masterplan View Post
          i wonder if vanes is gonna be on one of these future shows?
          that rat face bum is a loser who is always making excuses for losses and blaming promoters.... He will never fight on national tv ever again......

Comment

Great News For "BOXING FANS" it does suck not having boxing for a long period of time! Of course not every match up is going to be a big match up no promotion has that type of budget but I do like the showcase of up and coming talent on these Platforms like ESPN, FS1 as well as Spence Jr on NBC.

More Boxing The Better!

Comment

Lots of shows and all the execs seem happy.

Just show me the fights

Comment

I guess this is the response to all the idiots who were complaining yesterday about gettin Jack vs DeGale and Garcia vs Thurman (if Danny wins). I guess its not only Showtime but PBC too. My question is: Whats HBO got planned besides Walters vs Lomanchenko

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  that rat face bum is a loser who is always making excuses for losses and blaming promoters.... He will never fight on national tv ever again......
                  Guess he wish he would have waited a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by mc hammer View Post
                    i guess this is the response to all the idiots who were complaining yesterday about gettin jack vs degale and garcia vs thurman (if danny wins). I guess its not only showtime but pbc too. My question is: Whats hbo got planned besides walters vs lomanchenko
                    how dare you question hbo's horrible schedule hahahahaha!!! Dont ask too many questions about hbo's horrible last two years or you might get banned on boxing scene hahaha.....

Comment

Also it looks like their partnership with NBC is not over...

Comment

Working...
                      X