No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions Reveals Season 3 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masterplan View Post
    guess he wish he would have waited a few days.
    just like jim "woman beater" lampley and dan "fat azz" rafael should have waited before writing pbc's obituary.....

Comment

"PBC will be over the end of the year"

Comment

Ahhhh man the Haymon haters probably sick, season 3 coming, I'm all for it, black man putting free tv boxing

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          how dare you question hbo's horrible schedule hahahahaha!!! Dont ask too many questions about hbo's horrible last two years or you might get banned on boxing scene hahaha.....
          I knew it was blasphemous as soon as I hit submit, but I would never edit it out. I deserve the shame that I will get from those who know to submit and bow before the almight H-B-O... It will be a ****ty next year for them too, but the same cast of characters will stay singing their praises. At least the fights get looks I couldn't care less what others waste their time with.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            who got paid to write this bull****. garcia v vargas 'an outstanding show' lol, although it probably is by PBC standards...
            Yeah thats what i was thinking.
            But didnt they do a schedule like this then cancel a couple of them? Most likely it'll happen again

Comment

So I guess GMan Supreme & BugDunny1 was wrong, PBC isn't Broke and going out of business

Oh well, sh.itty for me it seems like there's going to be a whole lot of boxing on TV in 2017.

Comment

25 fs1 shows damn. A lot of "boxing fans" hate this news

Comment

like i've been saying for years, haymon is slowly taking over US boxing and once he forces HBO out of the business, we'll have a boxing equivalent of UFC.

every year that goes by, HBO, top rank and golden boy have less power than ever. every year that goes by, haymon has more power than ever.

2017 will be no exception.

Comment

I hope he trend continues. More fights at more networks is always a good thing

Comment

smh at this thread, and people wonder why the sports a joke at the moment. Got you lot doing cartwheels cause weve been given the news that we can see another year of mismatches on tv. what great news that is for us all.

Comment

Working...
                      X