Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Diaz Approved By HBO For Terrence Crawford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Despite cancellations and other issues recently, November and December are going to be stellar with many great matchups.
    Take out Kov v Ward, what fights are there?

Frampton v LSC 2 is next year, Garcia is fighting a bum, Brook, Thurman and Porter are in hiding. AJ/Wlad is off, Fury ****ed himself and...yeah.

Cruiser has a good match up coming but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Felix Diaz? I'm not sure if you guys are on about the same guy I'm thinking about because there's nothing to be excited bout. Diaz is about the same size as Gamboa, maybe slightly bigger and is even lazier. I don't think he's made the light welter limit in over 2 years. Wasn't the Peterson fight at a cw or something?

How a guy that short can't keep his weight is beyond me. Plus he doesn't even have a fraction of the speed that Gamboa had, so how exactly is he going to be competitive v TC?
      spot on, and glad im not the only person who thinks it. i had to double check if they were on about a different fighter to the one i was thinking of. I dont like to dampen peoples excitement but it really isnt a great fight.

Comment

Isn't this the guy that lost to Peterson? I don't think he's better than Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          spot on, and glad im not the only person who thinks it. i had to double check if they were on about a different fighter to the one i was thinking of. I dont like to dampen peoples excitement but it really isnt a great fight.
          It's kinda pathetic but there haven't been any official announcements. I hope Crawford gets the Dec 10 date and fights a top light welter.

I know there's not a lot of good fighters around the division but I'd take that Troynovsky guy or even a faded Prov over midget Gamboa...oops Diaz.

Comment

Fan of BOTH damn

Good fight, Diaz Jr showed he can compete at 147 no problem but I do think he is even better and more Dangerous at 140 so this is a excellent fight. I lean towards Crawford 55/45 but I think Diaz will give him serious problems and does have the ability to pull the upset no doubt about that

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              Diaz by brutal KO
              Keep dreaming.......

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Keep dreaming.......
                was checking my theory,if i post some analis or break down nobody respond,i post some bs like this ofc some one replie LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  jesus christ call me miserable but you guys really are so easily pleased when it comes to match ups. Well done crawford for fighting world number 16 felix diaz, who lost to lamont peterson. Not some great match up is it. Christ you'd think he'd just announced he was fighting errol spence or someone like that with this reaction
                  A GGG fans is saying this....of all people

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Fan of BOTH damn

Good fight, Diaz Jr showed he can compete at 147 no problem but I do think he is even better and more Dangerous at 140 so this is a excellent fight. I lean towards Crawford 55/45 but I think Diaz will give him serious problems and does have the ability to pull the upset no doubt about that
                    oh ok but he hasn't fought there in years, so how do you figure that out?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Fan of BOTH damn

55/45 lol, are you being serious? I lean to crawford 100/0. Dont know what peoples agenda is on this thread, whether for some reason they think diaz is amazing, or if they are doing the old trick of inflating a fighters reputation so when the opponent beats them, they can say 'im so shocked crawford did this, i didnt realise he was that great!'

Comment

Working...
                      X