Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Diaz Approved By HBO For Terrence Crawford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight, expect Bud Crawford to win but I think Diaz could take some rounds at least.

Comment

This is a solid defense by Crawford which means back to back fights against two very solid fighters, first with Postol and now with Diaz. Diaz has a very difficult style to solve! Kudos to these two guys going at it in December!

Comment

Despite cancellations and other issues recently, November and December are going to be stellar with many great matchups.

Comment

Fight won't happen.

Comment

jesus christ call me miserable but you guys really are so easily pleased when it comes to match ups. Well done crawford for fighting world number 16 felix diaz, who lost to lamont peterson. Not some great match up is it. Christ you'd think he'd just announced he was fighting errol spence or someone like that with this reaction

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              jesus christ call me miserable but you guys really are so easily pleased when it comes to match ups. Well done crawford for fighting world number 16 felix diaz, who lost to lamont peterson. Not some great match up is it. Christ you'd think he'd just announced he was fighting errol spence or someone like that with this reaction
              Correction: He WON against peterson, he just got robbed. Undefeated in my eyes. He didnt win a gold medal for nothing.

Comment

This is going to turn out real bad for Crawford. They're going to wish Golovkin stayed on this date because Diaz is going to take the W and kill any momentum Crawford built up this year.

Comment

The wouldn't take Diaz, he is too dangerous.

Comment

Felix Diaz? I'm not sure if you guys are on about the same guy I'm thinking about because there's nothing to be excited bout. Diaz is about the same size as Gamboa, maybe slightly bigger and is even lazier. I don't think he's made the light welter limit in over 2 years. Wasn't the Peterson fight at a cw or something?

How a guy that short can't keep his weight is beyond me. Plus he doesn't even have a fraction of the speed that Gamboa had, so how exactly is he going to be competitive v TC?

Comment

Felix Diaz is no joke, just wish dude was a lil bit taller but still WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X