Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman vs. Danny Garcia Could Air on CBS in Prime Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    I would be willing to bet anyone any amount of money that this fight WILL NOT take place on the scheduled date. One or them will fake and injury, causing the fight to be delayed four or five months.
    yeah I got a bad feeling about this too for some reason

Comment

[/B]

I can think of five or six good fights off the top of my head that PBC has given us over the last two years. I challenge you to name one good fight that GBP and HBO have given us over the last two years (including PPV fights).
      Salido-Vargas and Gonzalez-Cuadras are both fight of the year contenders just from this year.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        It should be free. Both of the are nothing but hype jobs anyway.
        If that's the case, then Pacquiao vs. Vargas should be on the Public Broadcasting System (PBS). Elmo vs. Oscar the Grouch should be on the undercard!

Comment

Not only should it be on CBS, but Schaffer should promote this. Please make a 3 fight card. off the top of my head:

shakur Stevenson's pro debut 4 rd.
          semi main-something like russell/quigg or jrock/charlo winner/andrade or spence/porter.
          Thurman/Garcia

Comment

if they want big ratings they will put spence on the card. he's boxing biggests star. just check his ratings!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Word for word
              Make sure you don't watch any PBC fights.

Be real with your hatred.

Comment

I would be willing to bet anyone any amount of money that this fight WILL NOT take place on the scheduled date. One or them will fake and injury, causing the fight to be delayed four or five months. I would also be willing to bet that the person who doesn't fake the first injury fakes an injury later, causing this fight to be delayed until 2018!
                I doubt it will be Thurman, if that's what you're implying. Everybody wants a piece of Danny. I bet Thurman would win by KO, unless Garcia changes something and adopt some of Porter's slippery style.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  Thats why the fight was announced for march 4th clown!

You know how how the kids get down on Boxingscene...

Thurmy is the new "Matty Machine Matthyse"

It's all fun and games until Danny beats Thurman down. After that it will be, "yeah but Thurmy was never the same after that car accident though plus Danny landed that lucky punch again..."

#WarThurmyDoe

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Make sure you don't watch any PBC fights.

Be real with your hatred.
                    What's your problem?

Comment

[/B]

I can think of five or six good fights off the top of my head that PBC has given us over the last two years. I challenge you to name one good fight that GBP and HBO have given us over the last two years (including PPV fights).
                      How can GBP and HBO give u good fights when many of the good fighters left to PBC. Kov vs Ward, Cotto vs Canelo, Lemiux vs GGG, Postol vs Crawford, Vargas vs Miura, Salido vs Vargas, Lomachenko vs Walters, Klistchko vs Fury, Mathysse vs Provodnikov, Mathysse vs Postol. Imagine if they had the PBC roster.
                      Last edited by boxingitis; 10-26-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X